2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a jersey but I found it interesting that it's seemed like the Revs sponsor change their logo. There's no longer the symbol beside the text and the font isn't a bit different. For comparison.

IMG_4156.PNG

IMG_4158.PNG

IMG_4159.PNG

the fact that it's on the keeper shirt makes me believe that it will feature on the new secondary instead of just being for training.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

9 hours ago, mr.negative15 said:

That's right.

Every year TFC uses a different version of their logo (or, as is the case here, an element from their logo) and make it their "theme" on social media and the season tickets for the season. 

They treat each year like a chapter almost. Nothing to read into here. 

Though I do love that academy logo and wish they would adopt a logo similar to it for the senior squad. 

I know you and I chatted about this before @nas1787 (last year? maybe 2 years ago?) but I heard another rumor that Pizza Pizza is in the running for the jersey sponsorship again as technically the BMO deal has expired again.

Wouldn't be surprised if BMO antis up again after last season.

Yeah as with the past couple years I've heard speculation of Kia and other main TFC partners. I hadn't read anything about Pizza Pizza yet.

My guess is TFC is looking for more money given the increased exposure they had last season. Will be interesting if BMO decides to pony up. I've heard they want to focus more on basketball sponsorship and may be getting out of the soccer game. We'll see. I wouldn't be surprised either if BMO is back for another one year extension.

13 hours ago, nas1787 said:

Yeah as with the past couple years I've heard speculation of Kia and other main TFC partners. I hadn't read anything about Pizza Pizza yet.

My guess is TFC is looking for more money given the increased exposure they had last season. Will be interesting if BMO decides to pony up. I've heard they want to focus more on basketball sponsorship and may be getting out of the soccer game. We'll see. I wouldn't be surprised either if BMO is back for another one year extension.

Yeah, Kia seems to be all over TFC the last few years as well.

I've heard the same about BMO but I suspect that with the Impact and TFC going deep this year they will continue to go year to year with TFC until they decide to drop both teams.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

DSC_5617_large.jpgSan Antonio FC have announced their away kits. Vapor Aeroswift white with silver sleeves. They will wear white shorts and white socks with it. They will also appear at select home games. I'd expect the home kit to be all black as that's been the standard since the Scorpions played here.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Rosario Central:

nike-rosario-central-2017-home-and-away-nike-rosario-central-2017-home-and-away-

7 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

San Lorenzo:

nike-san-orenzo-2017-kits+%25283%2529.JPnike-san-orenzo-2017-kits+%25285%2529.jp

I like these both a lot actually. Looks like Primera is getting a little simpler and cleaner next year. 

Wonder how the back will look with the extra sponsors. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

38 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Do they have the same shirt sponsor for training and game?

Yes they do, and the only difference from past years is that Ivy Funds changed their branding to become Ivy Investments and a subsequent logo change followed.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived