2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

On 8/9/2017 at 3:56 PM, njdevs7 said:

Would be very curious to see how Adidias would handle Arsenal's jerseys. If they put the stripes on the side torso it could look very good. If they insist on putting the stripes on the shoulders it would look very bad.

I really don't think these stripes look all that bad.

mohammed-saeid.jpg

San-Jose-Earthquakes-versus-Colorado-Rap

Or this, for that matter.

int_170319_INET_FC_Colorado_Minnesota_HL

Picture red body, white sleeves, and gold stripes. Same color scheme they wore in 2006. 

Manchester-United-vs-Arsenal-Live-Score-

william-gallas-arsenal-2-0-wigan-nov-24-

That could actually look pretty good.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adidas shoulder stripes bug the :censored: out of me on jerseys with different-colored sleeves because the stripes don’t run perfectly over the shoulder; they’re offset toward the front of the kit for better visibility, which means they don’t line up with the middle of the sleeve. It looks bad against a patch on any kit, but I feel it stands out more on contrasting sleeve ones.

6fQjS3M.png

11 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

Adidas shoulder stripes bug the :censored: out of me on jerseys with different-colored sleeves because the stripes don’t run perfectly over the shoulder; they’re offset toward the front of the kit for better visibility, which means they don’t line up with the middle of the sleeve. It looks bad against a patch on any kit, but I feel it stands out more on contrasting sleeve ones.

Arsenal should insist shoulder stripes match the jersey. The look would improve doing that.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

^Yeah, I've been trying to watch it on my phone but it's been pretty tough to tell the teams apart. That said, I absolutely love this kit combination for Spurs. For whatever reason I've always been a sucker for dark/white/white kits, so the rare appearance of this kit combination for Spurs is more than a welcome sight in my eyes.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived