2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a better look at the socks that I mentioned a couple of days ago, which appear to say "MNUFC" on them. I'd be really surprised if these weren't the socks for one of their new kits this season, most likely the secondary.

IMG_2739.PNG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Hmm... are we possibly looking at an all white secondary then? I'd guess that would mean the primary is dark; grey?

That's what I would guess as well. They had a white third kit the last couple of years so it wouldn't be the first time they've had an all white kit. Light blue or even light grey would be a better choice IMO but hopefully they're still prominent as accents on the shirt. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

16 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

That's what I would guess as well. They had a white third kit the last couple of years so it wouldn't be the first time they've had an all white kit. Light blue or even light grey would be a better choice IMO but hopefully they're still prominent as accents on the shirt. 

I loved that white kit. They didn't wear it at all in 2016, so that was a bummer. Only in 2015. 

2 things:

be on the lookout for a new premier league font, they switched logos too late to get a new font ready for this season, but keep an eye out for these: new-premier-league-font-2017.jpg

and not sure if it was posted in this thread, but a possible leak of the Nike Spurs look: as a spurs fan I'm going to buy the navy one, they look so clean how-nikes-tottenham-kits-could-look-like

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

18 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Wasn't there already a picture of the new jerseys?

Yes.  And it doesn't appear to have the pattern "stripes".

On 1/28/2017 at 4:10 PM, Scratcher said:

16406466_10158169236085187_7577975063512

Then again, this also appears to be the replica, with MLS patch only on one sleeve.

Here's a teaser image from the club, indicating that the pattern might be tiny blue triangles:

whitecaps_teaser.jpg

12 hours ago, nas1787 said:

That's the shirt template used for Canada's 2015 clash shirt. It's a nice look.

Canada-Alternate-Kit-Womens-Soccer.jpg

Funny enough, I was wearing it when I saw that picture posted yesterday and I didn't even clue in that it was that template.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived