2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/story/3357963/arsenal-new-boy-henrikh-mkhitaryan-to-have-two-squad-numbers-this-season

Has this ever happened before? Henrikh Mkhitaryan will be wearing two different numbers this year. One in the EPL/FA Cup and a different number for Europa League games. Since 7 was open at Manchester United, Alexis Sanchez will not have that issue. It was last worn by Memphis DePay. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/story/3357963/arsenal-new-boy-henrikh-mkhitaryan-to-have-two-squad-numbers-this-season

Has this ever happened before? Henrikh Mkhitaryan will be wearing two different numbers this year. One in the EPL/FA Cup and a different number for Europa League games. Since 7 was open at Manchester United, Alexis Sanchez will not have that issue. It was last worn by Memphis DePay. 

It’s happened a few times that I can recall - Andy Carroll in his first season at Liverpool for example.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Scratcher said:

This look very odd, borderline fake to me.
It has the Russian federation current logo, with latin script USSR in the front, and and old adidas logo not used on jerseys anymore

They also used CCCP prior to 1991 and a crest with the hammer and sickle. I'm not sure what year this design is but it's not from prior to 1992. The actual Russia kit for 2018 also doesn't have the white underarm section, it's solid red. 

Image result for ussr soccer jersey

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 hours ago, RevNet said:

USL's Las Vegas Lights FC just had their unveiling tonight. Here is their home shirts:

...just because you can, doesn't mean that you should.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

On 2/7/2018 at 7:01 PM, RevNet said:

USL's Las Vegas Lights FC just had their unveiling tonight. Here is their home shirts:

These are, unequivocally, the worst kits in North American pro soccer. Holy mother of god. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

36 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

That badge is such a ludicrous improvement over their previous logo. 

CreegBxW8AAzIJ2.jpg

it is, by far.

My only knock is that it is too Columbusy(with the affiliation and all); but it is also super pittsburgh so im okay with it,

Buying one as soon as the jersey sales go live:

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

15 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Also, design speak for the new badge.

DWMse--X0AAR6xF.jpg

Huge improvement over the wet dog. Although, I would have made the checkers on the badge blue and white to mirror the city crest, and it would have kept open the option for a blue kit or add a blue element to the jersey. I was hoping PRSC would have gotten cbus last years kit, with the checkers down the side, but the checkers would be blue and white. I think it would have really popped against the black and yellow.

I would have also made checkers on the badge even to each other. On the left hand side the checkers start off with two black squares, but on the right hand side it starts off with one. It just looks off.

Other than that....CAUM AHN YINZ HOWNZ!!!!

Archived