2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Viola73 said:

DEFINITELY getting the yellow and white kits. The black/grey one is...meh. Still, awesome upgrades.

That's how I feel haha. 

Well, the yellow is a must buy. White is good , but no where near the level of must buy to me.

I'm passing on the black for sure, though.  

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

On 2/16/2018 at 9:19 PM, DiePerske said:

Also, design speak for the new badge.

DWMse--X0AAR6xF.jpg

I love it, but IMO a few tweaks would make it perfect.

Pittsburgh_Riverhounds_2018_Crest_Edit.p

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

To be fair...I really like the creative way they did the stripes. The red side panels kind of ruin the striping pattern, though (but I can't think that making them black would've done any better).

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

On 2/21/2018 at 7:29 PM, Mockba said:

Hi, we killed the Scorpions, and now we're going to try to look like them!

They've done that from the beginning. To be honest, it's probably because half the seats in the stadium are still red. I took a team through on tour and the facility manager was discussing that they had a ton of seats in storage because the players liked to see how many seat backs they could break during practice. They were going to wait until they absolutely had to order new seats because they needed to do it in orders of at least 500. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived