2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

On 12/5/2016 at 3:40 PM, anythinglogos said:

It's time, these usually start around this time of the year and there really isn't anything else left to discuss pertaining to 2016/17. 

Spurs and Chelsea moving to Nike, so look out for those 2.

Was it ever officially announced that Spurs would be moving to Nike? I can't seem to find anything online that was official.

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, this weekend is the last games for the brazilian league will be played, and sice it will be the first games since the Chapecoense accident happened, most (if not all) teams will wear special kits or at least some special patch honoring them on their uniforms. I'll try to cover each one of them here on sunday

9 hours ago, OlavoP said:

DryWorld seems to be failing pretty bad on football, the big brazilian guys they sponsored this season (Atlético Mineiro and Fluminense) are ending their contract after just one year, and Watford announced a deal with Adidas.

That's too bad. I was glad to see another kit maker entering the game (and a Canadian one to boot). I really liked their kits for Watford and QPR this year. Hopefully it's a hiccup and not the end for DryWorld...

21 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Any info on what the issues are? 

I read that Dryworld had been unable to honour their agreements with a number of teams - in terms of unpaid monies and late delivery of replica and training wear - resulting in the contracts being terminated early.

Archived