2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, it looks way better because the red looks to be our true red and not a deep burgundy. Still wish the crest wasn't monochrome.

I'm still confused because we had both Lalas and Stone from Fox Soccer say this wasn't the one they saw. This is making me think we are getting two new kits. A lighter colored primary (probably white) and this red alternate perhaps?

I also don't understand Lalas' comment about the one he saw being the most memorable since the denims. How does anything look memorable in this template? Unless it skips the Aeroswift mesh chest panels and goes the route of Barca, which uses a more normal material to allow for striping.

What is the point of the monochrome badge here? The worst parts of it are just such needless unforced errors. Just a little bit of navy trim and this would be winner.

and assuming Lalas was careful with his wording, it does sound like another new kit is also in the works for Gold Cup. A little much, but maybe they'll finally get one right in the decent-badge era? Fourth time a charm maybe?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The Revs tweeted out this very small teaser for their upcoming secondary kit. They're gonna be teasing it all this week until the release on Sunday. A while back I made a prediction of what I thought it would be like and made some minor changes with what we've seen already released and leaked from other clubs. I had originally predicted that it'd be white as there hasn't been a white kit for 2 years now and it now seems I was right.

nerevsprediction.png

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

8 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I like the idea and execution but we surely don't need three paragraphs to explain what can be bluntly said as: it rains here.

Ironic considering the kit will likely never be worn in the Vancouver rain since the stadium has a retractable roof.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Lol let me say the Vanc kit is :censored:e,they usually have good kits but this time... not so much. That looks like one of the adidas stripes for New England? Wouldn't mind if they kept the white/red/green scheme in a simpler way,it could turn out good. Seen enough white/red/blue at sports!

Montreal kit is fairly meh if you ask me,especially with the grey triangle looking out of place 

Archived