2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

Some people on Reddit are saying that the league is pushing monochrome for away jerseys this year. Or maybe all jerseys. Either way, I hope that's not the case but based on all evidence so far, seems like that may be the case. (Chicago, in particular, would be helped with contrasting shorts, ideally navy.)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

New York City also has a white short option, presumably for clashes:

2017kit_whiteshorts.jpg

I prefer the navy.

Oh damn I gotta disagree with you there, I love that white shorts option with the navy stripes and subtle orange piping. Don't get me wrong I really like the navy shorts too, and I even said a couple of days ago that I think the light blue/navy/light blue is more of a distinguishing look for them in seperating themselves from Man City, but something about that look right there just screams class IMO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 minutes ago, Paul Lucas said:

Anyone seen KC's new home kit? I'm hoping we don't look alike. 

Rumor has it that KC's new home kit will be very similar to this Man City shirt, except with 4 or 5 white pinstripes on the front. Not sure of the shorts and socks color, but I would guess either dark or light blue shorts with light blue socks. It's set to be released on Friday.

IMG_2791.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Rumor has it that KC's new home kit will be very similar to this Man City shirt, except with 4 or 5 white pinstripes on the front. Not sure of the shorts and socks color, but I would guess either dark or light blue shorts with light blue socks. It's set to be released on Friday.

IMG_2791.JPG

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I LOVE kits with collars. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/NERevolution/status/829064809798852608

This is actually interesting because if these are socks, as it means that they're different from what we've seen from the other kits so far. The released kits so far have a large hortizontal line and vertical adidas stripes but these look like normal horizontal adidas stripes.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Boom. Got the answer for y'all. The disappointing thing is that it sounds like the all red will be the "full time set" presumably replacing the black and the more memorable kit will only be for the Gold Cup. Can any of y'all think of a reason they'd make a special 2017 GC kit?

Archived