2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, yeah: we don't need different kits for WCQ and Gold Cup! That's what, maximum 10 games for the former and 6 for the latter? Will late capitalism ever give it a rest?

(on another note, is it possible to believe that the real design will outsell Conrad's hypothetical? Would love to see sales numbers on the 2016 looks, have hardly seen either worn by fans in day to day life)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I kinda like it? I'm a sucker for the faux-cotton texture and the tonal Adidas stripes. Considering how garish some recent LAG kits have been I think this is a good look, especially since LAFC promise to have a classy look when they enter next year.

Meanwhile the hints suggest an all-white with red accents look for the Revs -- hope it has a fair amount of green and/or navy, otherwise it'll look like RBNY and that will be no good at all.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

16 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Just saw this on Footy. Wow. Blows the real one away!

C4CQTnhVcAAcyFj.png

32 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

Is it wrong to want red/white/blue for the USMNT? That's an excellent concept, @Conrad.!!

And I could easily see the red and white switched for a home (white body/red stripe, red stripe on the blue shorts, white socks/red swoosh). 

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Now official:

IMG_2801.JPG

I like the idea of the tone-on-tone Adidas stripes, but the rest of the jersey could use some work.  I don't like the combination of block-text sponsor logo and block-text jock tag.

Interesting that this shirt goes back to their original MLS shield logo.

9pxAxP0.jpg

The Dynamo's twitter account seems to have either leaked their new kit by accident earlier or posted a photo of a photoshopped kit to trick people. Here's the tweet that has since been deleted showing what appears to be the new jersey (not my screenshot):

IMG_2803.JPG

The graphic on this kit is much different than what was seen on the previous leak though, so it's possible they leaked it intentionally to trick people. The team's leak does appear to show the authentic version whereas the TSC leak shows a replica version but the graphic isn't even close. Here's the original leak for reference:

IMG_2804.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

^ i've seen the new authentic Dynamo home kit. the real one looks like that TSC leak, but with the cuffs and TX flag of the "fake" kit.

That's what I was guessing (and hoping) was the case. That "fake" kit they posted is atrocious so I'm glad the original leak was correct.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Dynamo's twitter account seems to have either leaked their new kit by accident earlier or posted a photo of a photoshopped kit to trick people. Here's the tweet that has since been deleted showing what appears to be the new jersey (not my screenshot):

IMG_2803.JPG

The graphic on this kit is much different than what was seen on the previous leak though, so it's possible they leaked it intentionally to trick people. The team's leak does appear to show the authentic version whereas the TSC leak shows a replica version but the graphic isn't even close. Here's the original leak for reference:

IMG_2804.JPG

those "waves" don't exactly wrap around the body of the jersey.  :)  I wished the new jersey would have lightning bolts like the new marketing material.  this new jersey is another "meh" jersey.  soooo many other teams have nicer,"custom" jersey.s.

Archived