UnclearInitial

2017/18 Soccer Kits

3 minutes ago, kg54mvp1 said:

http://fiftyfive.one/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Final.jpg

This is still better. not a big fan of the bullseye on there...and I work there too..

I should tell my bosses to pass the message to corporate to make the logo smaller.

Do you work at HQ in Minneapolis?

The collar on the home is awful looking. The all gray look isn't living up to any expectations, and the gray is still to light. The secondary is so bland it hurts my eyes. Way to do a disservice to one of the best brands in the league Adidas.

This kit is most certainly not lit.

IMG_1144.PNG

Darker gray and touches of black would help the primary. Away kit just needs a rework. Not a fan of the Target logos. A small bullseye with the Target wordmark would be better.

IMG_6908.JPG

IMG_6909.JPG

IMG_6910.JPG

1 minute ago, aawagner011 said:

Darker gray and touches of black would help the primary. Away kit just needs a rework. Not a fan of the Target logos. A small bullseye with the Target wordmark would be better.

IMG_6908.JPG

IMG_6909.JPG

IMG_6910.JPG

Black accents and black shorts would make this kit

Black home kit with blue sash and silver outline on the sash. Black shorts and blue socks with black stripes. Adidas stripes would be in blue, blue numbers

Posted these awhile back thinking that they may use MiTeam designs. This isn't necessarily what I would've liked to have seen, but it just goes to show that there were so many better options at their disposal than what they came up with.

IMG_2698.PNGIMG_2699.PNG

"Target" is a pretty big get for a league that still has a handful of pyramid scheme sponsors.

I don't love the big-ass logo though. The logo paired with a wordmark would look a lot better.

The Target logo is fine. It's the awkward sash that ruins it.

How did Dallas get away with only one league patch? They've got the Lamar Hunt patch on the other sleeve.

7 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

How did Dallas get away with only one league patch? They've got the Lamar Hunt patch on the other sleeve.

They did the same thing last season with their primary kit. They filed a request with the league to have the LH patch on the left sleeve and got it approved.