2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

21 hours ago, pepis21 said:

It's from miteam.

Germany women's Euro 2017 away kit:

17GERMANYWOMENEURO2.jpg

For me it's better than a man's away.

I guess Germany didn't want to look too intimidating with red or black or yellow or grey. Figured they'd use a safe, welcoming seafoam blue. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Gothamite said:

The thing holding up Miami is additional investment.  Switching to Vegas only makes that harder to secure. 

Isn't the issue STADIUM investors? Vegas is (most likely) already going to be building one.

On 3/1/2017 at 4:40 PM, pepis21 said:

It's from miteam.

Germany women's Euro 2017 away kit:

17GERMANYWOMENEURO2.jpg

For me it's better than a man's away.

It does look a little jarring on Germany. But objectively I think this is a lovely color that enhances a relaxed design, and I could see this as a Sounders primary in an alternate universe.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, Digby said:

It does look a little jarring on Germany. But objectively I think this is a lovely color that enhances a relaxed design, and I could see this as a Sounders primary in an alternate universe.

They kind of wore something similar before. I did always like them too.

dsc_0138f.jpg

On 28/02/2017 at 7:17 AM, Griffinmarlins said:

Waldo Jersey the Answer to US Soccer's Identity (via https://br.app.link/get-the-app ) http://teamstre.am/2lOT21m

Was reading this article today and I must say I agree with what they are saying. 

After the Russians even hacked the USMNT uniforms, every good patriot should have signed a petition on change.org by now, to make the Waldos the next and eternal choice for the US home jerseys going forward. 

Aside from the mismatched MLS badges, the new Timbers' kit is the class of the league this year (I am admittedly biased, however). They looked just as good in action as they did when initially unveiled, and these images really don't even do them justice in comparison to how they looked in person and even on TV. 

IMG_2962.JPGIMG_2963.JPGIMG_2968.JPG

IMG_2965.PNG

IMG_2967.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

@upperV03 are those kit lineup charts available publicly anywhere?

Minnesota's silver numbers are both hard to read and look unbalanced when in combination with the black Target logo on the other side. One of the rare times where default black printing would look better, though there's also precedence in the badge, so it wouldn't even be out of place the way it is with those new Seattle white kits.

minnesota.jpg?null&itok=EG2Fmj9p&c=94f81

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Yeah, I wasn't very impressed with Minnesota's kits in action. The standalone Target is awkward, and the numbers should probably be black. It's all just a bit "off" to me.

Portland, however? My goodness. Let's just say, I'm an RSL fan and even I would buy that shirt. The whole kit is absolutely beautiful.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, Digby said:

@upperV03 are those kit lineup charts available publicly anywhere?

Yep, they're on the MLS site under the match previews. It appears as though they don't post the kit matchups until the day of the games, as I wasn't able to find them for today's matchups until this morning. While I'm at it, here's what we'll be seeing across the league today (the keeper kits are again off, but the rest is accurate).

IMG_2969.JPGIMG_2970.JPGIMG_2971.JPGIMG_2972.JPGIMG_2973.JPGIMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

I'm a bit surprised to see Chicago go with gray against Columbus, but other than that all of the matchups are to be expected.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

15 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Interesting to see 2 different keeper templates rather than using the 2017 template across the board. Chicago should have been in red rather than grey.

As I said, the keeper kits in those lineup charts aren't accurate. These are the accurate keeper kit selections for this season:IMG_2976.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

55 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

As I said, the keeper kits in those lineup charts aren't accurate. These are the accurate keeper kit selections for this season:IMG_2976.JPG

This makes me happy, considering that awful black diamond pattern one is gone. It was RSL's last year, and it looked like total crap.

IMG_5828.JPG

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived