2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/19/2017 at 1:34 PM, upperV03 said:

And now a better look at the Sounders' Adidas Parley kit:

IMG_3569.thumb.JPG.b3aa5f5c0852e1547605a6183ac668f7.JPG

The gray is a bit darker than the photos in the release, so the contrast between these and the white kits should be a little bit better than it initially seemed.

I went to the match today, and it was a mess.   It was really hard to follow the action, even under a bright sunny sky. 

IMG_2276.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

35 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I went to the match today, and it was a mess.   It was really hard to follow the action, even under a bright sunny sky. 

IMG_2276.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

Nice seats.

Also, I had a lot of trouble watching the game on TV. Many times I would think that Orlando was NYC, or vice versa. I even thought the Villa goal was an Orlando goal at first, so I jumped up and a guy asked me why I was cheering. I responded, "We just scored!" Mind that I was wearing my City jersey and wearing a City hat. I actually thought that Orlando had scored until it showed up 1-2 on the scorebug. 

(The guy probably thought I was a complete and total idiot. I don't blame him)

ExJworW.png

58 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Nice seats.

Also, I had a lot of trouble watching the game on TV. Many times I would think that Orlando was NYC, or vice versa. I even thought the Villa goal was an Orlando goal at first, so I jumped up and a guy asked me why I was cheering. I responded, "We just scored!" Mind that I was wearing my City jersey and wearing a City hat. I actually thought that Orlando had scored until it showed up 1-2 on the scorebug. 

(The guy probably thought I was a complete and total idiot. I don't blame him)

after reading your post twice because the references to a City hat and shirt confused me, it occurs to me that this was the perfect matchup for mixed up jerseys.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

47 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think ESPN did something with their broadcast to try and make Seattle stand out because the display looked different on my tablet. Reminded me of TV news from the 1960's but in color. 

I don't know about that.  All I know is that watching from the stands, the two clubs were virtually indistinguishable. 

The LA/SEA game got easier as the sun went across the sky, but in general it was incredibly dumb.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Seattle Sounders FC v Los Angeles Galaxy : News Photo

You know it's a long day for announcers when they can't identify the colors of the numbers or badges. Listening to this on radioprior to getting home the announcer stated that the Seattle numbers were silver.

SOCCER: APR 22 NWSL - Washington Spirit at Orlando Pride : News Photo

NWSL - Washington Spirit with the fade to red kit and Orlando with the Vapor. I think they're taking the MLS approach and limiting the amount of teams changing out uniforms. All teams have a Lifetime Network badge on the right sleeve. 

58fe17d59254d_fccourage.png.d2365d04bbf05249a5945e219bc69439.png

Courage home kit. 

Seattle, Houston, Boston and Chicago no changes to the home kits.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, TimEOBrien said:

They're usually very accurate, but the only consistent rumor I had heard about Liverpool's kits was that the liver bird wouldn't be on the kit...

Unless they threw back to an older logo I'd be surprised not to see it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, TimEOBrien said:

They're usually very accurate, but the only consistent rumor I had heard about Liverpool's kits was that the liver bird wouldn't be on the kit...

Footy Headlines had originally said that there'd be a special 125 year crest based off of their first badge, and I think many others followed along with that rumor. It seems as though that information was incorrect though because all of the information I've seen and/or heard recently has stated that the crest would just be the regular liverbird with commemorative text added to it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

40 minutes ago, OlavoP said:

Flamengo leaked home kit:

WwTKrgP.jpg
WgI9Vj9.jpg

Probably real, but I'm hoping untill the last second it is fake.

That's basically not hooped. It just got one chest hoop, like Boro.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

1 minute ago, Berlin Wall said:

That's basically not hooped. It just got one chest hoop, like Boro.

That's my main complaint about it. Someone already got the image from the website that will reveal it, here is the full kit:

2OiHvd4.pngeSaAWUG.png

Looks way better on a body, not that bad.

7 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Love those AC Milan Adidas stripes on the shorts and socks. The white stripe on the socks is kinda unproperly though.

well, we used that in the 80's way before Milan had adidas as their suplier. And I don't like the adistripes like that, one color would look better

Archived