2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Lot of third kits coming up for Nike international squads...supposedly a red and silver USA shirt.

Usually the USA "third kits" that get released in odd-numbered years practically replace the away shirt for that cycle -- think the blue gradient kit from 2015 or the red-with-blue sash from 2011 -- so I'll take anything that relegates the black kit to the dustbins. But I do usually like USA in red the best.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

3 hours ago, njdevs7 said:

New%20York%20Red%20Bull%20(H)%20SS%2016%

On one hand, I'm happy there is some sort of graphic on the kit other than the sponsor logo, but really? Is that the best they could do? I can't wait to here the bull:censored: reasoning behind it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

On one hand, I'm happy there is some sort of graphic on the kit other than the sponsor logo, but really? Is that the best they could do? I can't wait to here the bull:censored: reasoning behind it.

Pun intended? 

6 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

Probably say 11 stripes for 11 players on the field lol. I really don't see the point of the stripes...

I counted 11 stripes so that's probably the reasoning they had for putting them on the shirt. 

Ever since NYCFC came on to the scene RBNY have been doing things to differentiate themselves from the other Red Bull teams (for example the reverse Arsenal look they had). 

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

52 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Been reading stuff about some sort of bridge re: the RBNY graphic. Still horrendous mind

Idk if it was done intentionally but it actually does look just like the new Tappan Zee Bridge (goes over the Hudson River) that is halfway complete

qq_abbridges2_large.jpg

1 hour ago, njdevs7 said:

Idk if it was done intentionally but it actually does look just like the new Tappan Zee Bridge (goes over the Hudson River) that is halfway complete

qq_abbridges2_large.jpg

Tappan Zee doesn't go to Jersey.  If they want a bridge, should've been George Washington.

Archived