2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

Footy Headlines updated their mockup of the new Bayern shirt. The sponsor logo apparently has a black outline and it looks like :censored: IMO. I much preferred how the initial mockup looked with the break in the stripes for the sponsor logo.

IMG_3903.JPG.0fbfc4667245ae7e868dd5fd99efe296.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, hendocfc said:

The black looks horribly out of place... the whole shirt looks like it's stuck in the mid 00s,the early draft was much cleaner.

If anything, a red outline would have been subtle and matched the rest of the color scheme. The black looks bad.

Stoke has blue in their crest, but this is actually one of a few times they actually use blue as an accent colour on their home kit. They should do this regularly.

Actually, did they ever use blue on their home kits (besides the manufacturer or sponsor logos)?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Stoke_City/Stoke_City.htm

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

16 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Stoke has blue in their crest, but this is actually one of a few times they actually use blue as an accent colour on their home kit. They should do this regularly.

Actually, did they ever use blue on their home kits (besides the manufacturer or sponsor logos)?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Stoke_City/Stoke_City.htm

They've used blue for the names and numbers on the back quite frequently, although they didn't for this season's home kit. But other than that and the manufacturer and sponsor logos, blue has hardly been used as a prominent accent color. This season's kit has a small blue band around the collar, but that's about it.

IMG_3915.thumb.JPG.c793882c995e65b1a1216f684bd6f344.JPGIMG_3914.thumb.JPG.18c985a25ac6f21f01834b660e69eae9.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Holy :censored: this is awful. The lighting distorts the colors, but this looks even worse than the mockup.

IMG_3935.JPG.93cf5bc0b41cc37d55dd3eda1437fe63.JPG

This is the closest ive ever came to feeling sorry for PSG, having to wear these.

Still dont feel sorry for them, but ouch. That hurts

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Updated mockup of the Bayern away shirt:

IMG_3946.JPG.e1e83d806e284531fc2903588d75f322.JPG

The previous mockup had one large red hoop on the chest, whereas this updated version has the northwestern stripes like the 97-99 home jersey which serves as inspiration for this design. This updated version also shows white adidas stripes on the shoulders, which more closely matches the 97-99 shirt. The previous mockup showed red adidas stripes, and I believe they were on the sides rather than the shoulders. Unlike the home jersey, I'd say FH's updated mockup for this kit is an upgrade over the first version.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived