2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Here they say it's their proposed new crest.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/sydney-fc/sydney-fc-confirm-plans-to-redesign-their-aleague-crest-20160310-gnfp0a.html

This one looks even better:

1457606703326.jpg

The one they posted a year ago is shockingly bad.  If it's real, then it was a very rough draft.  What did they do, run the entire process out in public?

That one does look better, but it's still not as good as the finished product.  

I confess that I love the previous Sydney FC badge. Sure, it's of its era, but I thought it was the best of its era -- very vibrant and dynamic. New one is pretty good aside from the EPL font, though.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Despite the huge soccer ball, I loved the old Sydney badge, especially the color combo and the uncommon overall shape.

The new one is pretty nice, but why is there a need for the left side to darker than the right? why is it split down the middle?

also it clearly lacks a real 3rd color as it's all shades of blue and white/grey

On 12.05.2017 at 1:43 PM, Berlin Wall said:

Why is that? These seem pretty solid to me.

not in team colors / same main feature as the previous one. they incorporeted a new color on the last kit - army green and it was loved by the fans.

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

33 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

New image of the PSG home shirt:

IMG_4240.JPG.bc552d0c1d57c9d6cb64eaa47e8b0556.JPG

Still terrible!

So we can confirm Barça will get a more PSG-ish kit than PSG themselves... #DumpNike

BTW, here's the new Borussia M'Bach home kit:

borussia-monchengladbach-17-18-home-kit+

6 minutes ago, BuffaloJJ said:

Pumas new threads inspired by the Pumas CU American football team [FootyHeadlines]

pumas-unam-17-18-home-kit-2-2.jpg

Really lovely shirt overall. You can sort of see the real thing here:

IMG_4243.JPG.74171f4e1937cedb84cf441e61094aa5.JPGIMG_4242.JPG.1e6b9fc3a51b22811bb454cc278334dc.JPG

And here's at look at the uniforms of the Pumas CU American football team, just for reference:

IMG_4241.JPG.846b93f78b437cce5d9475db5190c1f8.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived