2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen the mentioned graphic and it's made up of black lines getting smaller in each section... there's no gray up close. Reckon there could be minimal black/red/gold trim somewhere else,don't think they'll go completely monochrome.

2 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

I've seen the mentioned graphic and it's made up of black lines getting smaller in each section... there's no gray up close. Reckon there could be minimal black/red/gold trim somewhere else,don't think they'll go completely monochrome.

Interesting. Hopefully it's decent but I'll be sad they are reviving such a classic kit and not doing it the full justice it deserves. We need the full colors of the flag.

Since you've seen it, is the pattern basically the same shape as the original?

2 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Good to know. Does it go across the sleeves, too, or is it limited to the chest? If it's true reproduction (besides the colors), then the stripes should be on the sleeves as well.

If it's similar to that Club America throwback that Nike did it could be a pretty awesome look. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Good to know. Does it go across the sleeves, too, or is it limited to the chest? If it's true reproduction (besides the colors), then the stripes should be on the sleeves as well.

Oh I'm not sure about that. 

10 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

No,this one was something different,supposed to be inspired by... nothing,really. It was just adidas' attempt at something "fresh and youthful" *cringes*

You are saying that like that is a bad look. Adidas does make a lot of bad looks but in soccer they seem to have it figured out and this kit specifically was one of them better ones in the WC

5 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Trabzonspor home:

awesome-nike-trabzonspor-17-18-home-kit+

Already posted it, and it's actually the away kit. Footy Headlines mistakenly labeled it as the home, but their home kits are always claret and light blue.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived