Go Red Sox!

MiLB | Florida State League Logo Rebrand

Looks good, I think the orange should be toned done a bit or thinned out

Not sure what I was expecting when I clicked, but this looks really really nice.

That particular orange mixed with green is a little garish and hard on the eyes, but I think it could work without as many lines in the middle. That was also the only part that threw me-- looks more like a gridiron than anything to do with baseball. Other than that, structurally I think it's a great update.

@CodeG: Thanks a lot!

@raysox: Thank you. Much appreciated!

@Steelman: Always depends on the device you're using while looking at something like a logo. Here on my computer (calibrated screen), the Pantone colors – green and burnt orange – look just fine. Firefox for example will falsify colors in general (lighter and less saturated – at least older versions) while Mac's Safari never has done things like that. Especially on cell phones, color accuracy has always been an issue.

However, I chose a slightly darker green (PANTONE 342 C instead of 349 C) to gain a little more contrast. I also reduced the number of pinstripes and changed the angle from diagonal to vertical in order to avoid that gridiron look. Thanks for your input!

EDIT%20Florida%20State%20League%20logo_z

this is what FSL needed, this is one of the best rebrand concepts i have seen for any minor league logos. 

3 hours ago, JMtexan09 said:

this is what FSL needed, this is one of the best rebrand concepts i have seen for any minor league logos. 

Thanks, JMtexan09! Much appreciated!

9 hours ago, Go Red Sox! said:

@CodeG: Thanks a lot!

@raysox: Thank you. Much appreciated!

@Steelman: Always depends on the device you're using while looking at something like a logo. Here on my computer (calibrated screen), the Pantone colors – green and burnt orange – look just fine. Firefox for example will falsify colors in general (lighter and less saturated – at least older versions) while Mac's Safari never has done things like that. Especially on cell phones, color accuracy has always been an issue.

However, I chose a slightly darker green (PANTONE 342 C instead of 349 C) to gain a little more contrast. I also reduced the number of pinstripes and changed the angle from diagonal to vertical in order to avoid that gridiron look. Thanks for your input!

EDIT%20Florida%20State%20League%20logo_z

Glad to be of assistance. This looks and feels much better IMO! I did grow up in Florida and this just strikes me as "Floridian" now. Really like the change to vertical stripes, reminds of pinstripes and gives it a classic flair. Well done.