Fast Food chain baseball jerseys

Yayay124yay

If you remember, i made a concept a while back that was pretty bad(ok i admit it was bull s***)

But I got paint.net and have been making a few concepts and I made a simple one based on Mcdonalds.

Note this is my first one so please give me tips on paint.net.If this concept does ok, I will post more, but in the meantime, here it is:

Away jerseys coming soon.

Maccasbaseball.png

Thanks

image.jpgimage.pngimage.pngGo the Blue Jays!And New Zealand!

image.png

Would be nice to walk into McDonalds and see the staff in these... I don't know why but it would. The jerseys are good, considering what they are, although the hat should be all red considering the "Golden Arches" aren't on here anywhere.

Make a BK jersey, and you've got yourself a beautiful Single-A baseball game.

I like these, would be interested to see how many Fast Food chains you could tackle

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

9 minutes ago, Bruins said:

Would be nice to walk into McDonalds and see the staff in these... I don't know why but it would. The jerseys are good, considering what they are, although the hat should be all red considering the "Golden Arches" aren't on here anywhere.

Make a BK jersey, and you've got yourself a beautiful Single-A baseball game.

I like these, would be interested to see how many Fast Food chains you could tackle

Exactly what I was planning to do.Will change the hat, maybe edit it a bit and then start BK, probably in Blue, white and yellow

image.png

15 hours ago, Melody22B said:

Personally, I think you should try using a font for the team names and numbers that is closer to the actual fonts that the chains use. 

Ok, Thanks.Just saying that there will be no more designs for another week due to the fact that I don't have a computer with me.

image.png

Archived