What Is The Worst NHL Logo Ever?

Bruins

2 hours ago, ~Bear said:

This is nightmare fuel:

image.png

This one is weird but kinda cool in a vintage type of way. They could make a killing by bringing this back and selling fauxback shirts and jackets with embroidered patches and whatnot with this logo imo. I could see an entire direction built off this that would become "cool".

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, JESSEDIEBOLT said:

This one is weird but kinda cool in a vintage type of way. They could make a killing by bringing this back and selling fauxback shirts and jackets with embroidered patches and whatnot with this logo imo. I could see an entire direction built off this that would become "cool".

This is less about execution and more about a mangy logo that did exist, for quite some time actually. I do agree there is a smidgen of ugly cool here, but it is still butt ugly in its current form

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

1 minute ago, Bruins said:

This is less about execution and more about a mangy logo that did exist, for quite some time actually. I do agree there is a smidgen of ugly cool here, but it is still butt ugly in its current form

It's ugly but as you said there's still the ugly cool factor. The buffaslug, for example, is ugly and un-cool.

3 minutes ago, Bruins said:

You do realise that, by commentating, you're influencing the results, right. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

5 minutes ago, JESSEDIEBOLT said:

It's ugly but as you said there's still the ugly cool factor. The buffaslug, for example, is ugly and un-cool.

Plus, old logos have a bit of a pass because they are old, although this one looks like it's from the 20's.

This logo has no excuses. Two fonts, Four colors, sloppy, asymmetrical, and bleccchh 

image.gif

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

5 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

You do realise that, by commentating, you're influencing the results, right. 

No one has to agree with me, it's just my opinion

Lz5f6vZ.png

8 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

270.png

I've stated my disdain for this logo in the Unpopular Opinions thread before.

The Nordiques logo is really a case of you love it or you hate it

Lz5f6vZ.png

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

84.png

I strongly disagree.

It's a non-traditional Edmonton Oilers logo, I understand that. But the McFarlane logo and uniforms I thought it was a phenomenal look. One of my favorite uniform sets from the early 2000s.

My vote goes to the Bear head logo - it's absolutely horrid on almost every level. Sure there are other good examples of poor logos as shown so far, but at least a decent portion of them show some design sensibilities. I'd argue that this one does not.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

5 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I strongly disagree.

It's a non-traditional Edmonton Oilers logo, I understand that. But the McFarlane logo and uniforms I thought it was a phenomenal look. One of my favorite uniform sets from the early 2000s.

i would actually really like it if it used the current color scheme 

6 minutes ago, Bayne said:

My vote goes to the Bear head logo - it's absolutely horrid on almost every level. Sure there are other good examples of poor logos as shown so far, but at least a decent portion of them show some design sensibilities. I'd argue that this one does not.

Like the original post with that logo so i can count your vote

Lz5f6vZ.png

5 hours ago, Bruins said:

Plus, old logos have a bit of a pass because they are old, although this one looks like it's from the 20's.

This logo has no excuses. Two fonts, Four colors, sloppy, asymmetrical, and bleccchh 

image.gif

Never paid that much attention to this particular Lightning logo... That's bugging the crap out of me now. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived