NBA Rebrand/Alternate Universe

Meshmaster101

For a while, i've been thinking about changing the NBA, because I wish that the Kings were still in Kansas City. So, I decided to make that concept, and more, editing NBA teams designs and cities, to make things make more sense and be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows in my brian.

This means that the NBA will have a total of 32 teams, where some teams (like the one coming up soon) will either not move out of the city they moved out of, move to a different city or be born through the magics of expansion.

Starting these changes, we have the San Diego (normally the Los Angeles) Clippers.

xS9Bt3g.pngdgyMnWG.png

HOME UNIFORM

KB4BjAj.png

AWAY UNIFORM

7eMk71U.png

critique is appreciated 

23 hours ago, Meshmaster101 said:

For a while, i've been thinking about changing the NBA, because I wish that the Kings were still in Kansas City. So, I decided to make that concept, and more, editing NBA teams designs and cities, to make things make more sense and be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows in my brian.

This means that the NBA will have a total of 32 teams, where some teams (like the one coming up soon) will either not move out of the city they moved out of, move to a different city or be born through the magics of expansion.

Starting these changes, we have the San Diego (normally the Los Angeles) Clippers.

xS9Bt3g.pngdgyMnWG.png

HOME UNIFORM

KB4BjAj.png

AWAY UNIFORM

7eMk71U.png

critique is appreciated 

I really like it! Great nautical theme and I, for one, like the huge logo on the shorts. Planning a red alt?

8 hours ago, Meshmaster101 said:

Next up on the list, the Phoenix Suns!

Sv5TdOG.png

Home Uniforms:

QrecPMY.png

Away Uniforms:

5dfrO1h.pnggDp0lfm.png

critique is appreciated! 

Even though I like the Suns better in purple than in orange (ironic as that may be given their name), I really like what you've done here. We're only two teams in but so far I like your style a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Meshmaster101 said:

nnneeeeeeext!

blazerslogosheet.png

blazershomeuniform.png

blazersawayuniform.png

blazerscourt.png

critique is appreciated!

Like the '70s font; looks very appropriate for this team. However, not sure if I like the ditching of the silver trim. With just red and black they will look too much like the Bulls and (unfortunately) the Raptors, especially with the primary road jersey being red.

3 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Like the '70s font; looks very appropriate for this team. However, not sure if I like the ditching of the silver trim. With just red and black they will look too much like the Bulls and (unfortunately) the Raptors, especially with the primary road jersey being red.

Well, you never know what might change.

1 hour ago, Meshmaster101 said:

Well, you never know what might change.

In real life, I know the Bulls will probably never make any major changes (nor do they need to), and the Raptors are too committed to this current brand to change things (much as I wish they'd bring back purple). 

However, as far as this series goes, you're absolutely right! Looking forward to the rest of it.

4 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Interesting concept. The Clippers look great! Hopefully the Nets stay the New York Nets or at least don't go Black for Blacksake when they go to Brooklyn...maybe a championship will suffice

See, I think the current Nets are a well-used secondary color from looking really sharp. I like their logo and their font, and the simplistic uniform design isn't bad at all. They just need something other than white for accents and alternates. I did an NCAA Football TeamBuilder with their logo using navy blue as the secondary color and I thought it looked pretty solid, if a bit dark. Sky blue would also work.

Archived