Devils concept

puckcool22

I think this is a pretty good devils concept.  I wanted to keep red as the main color because to many teams went black to the point that its not that cool anymore.  I also did not add gray or silver because soon every team will be trimmed in gold or silver.  Here it is, let me know what you think of it.Devils
signature.gif

Yeah, I agree, it's a little grainy. I don't know if its the jpg conversion, what program are you using? Also, just a hint: saying "I think this is a pretty good devils concept." just sets yourself up for disaster. You can only break even if it actually ends up being a good concept. However, if it falls short, you sound arrogant or enamoured with yourself, even if that's not in your character at all. Let people make up their own minds. It's a little thing I know, and people may not think it influences them, but you never know what happens subconsciously.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

[introduction-welcome-initiation speech]

And if it hasn't already been said, Welcome Here!

If you can, get yourself a copy of Photoshop or PaintShop Pro, or even better Adobe Illustrator. Many of the great designers on this board use Paint, but it is a universally accepted fact that these programs make it easier to get professional looking results.

Illustrator is fundamentally unlike Paint or any other graphics you've probably ever worked with, but if you can get the hang of it, you can make graphics as sharp and as big or as small as you want.

Photoshop and PaintShop Pro, if nothing else, make bitmap (or whatever file type you start with) to jpeg/gif conversions easier. The files you displayed were jpg's, and there's nothing wrong with that type, however most people here tend to use gifs because they generally have a smaller file size and sacrifice very little in the way of quality.

Anyway, keep on posting the stuff you make. With the practice and the tips and suggestions from the people on this board, you will get better and hopefully have a lot of fun in the process.

[/introduction-welcome-initiation speech]

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

PAINT RULES!!!  :P

actually my dad told me that for xmas this year i could get a new computer only if i give up some presents. and he also said i can have wut ever programs i could have for designin the jjerseys so i am goin to get Adobe Illustartor or PaintShop Pro!!!!!!!!!111  :)

untitled-1.png

PAINT RULES!!!  :P

actually my dad told me that for xmas this year i could get a new computer only if i give up some presents. and he also said i can have wut ever programs i could have for designin the jjerseys so i am goin to get Adobe Illustartor or PaintShop Pro!!!!!!!!!111  :)

Sounds like somebody is a little spoiled.  :;):

Looks nice for a paint program, I use Paint for everything I do as well. I would suggest trying to save it in BMP then saving it in GIF. Most of the time it will maintain a clean look to it.

sig09.jpg

• LMU locked this topic

Archived