NCAA Division II logos soon?

stumpygremlin

39 minutes ago, Luke_Groundrunner said:

I was the one that added all the Division II Conference logos to the site.

But, that does not mean Division II sports logos will be added any time soon.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Boo... Well... I'm sure you could wrangle up some volunteers to help with the project (points to self). Also, I hate to say it, but I think it's actually worse to add the conference logos and not the schools than it would be to not add anything in D2.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

4 minutes ago, stumpygremlin said:

Boo... Well... I'm sure you could wrangle up some volunteers to help with the project (points to self). Also, I hate to say it, but I think it's actually worse to add the conference logos and not the schools than it would be to not add anything in D2.

I'm not saying Division II sports logos wont be added, just wont be happening in the immediate future.

There's simply too many to add! Unfortunately there's an (understandable) expectation that if there's even a small handful of Div II schools added that we must then have every single one on there, and then keep them as up to date as possible. Maintaining Div. 1 alone is a near impossible task.

Obviously we'd love to have everything possible but there's only so much Luke_Groundrunner and I can do.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived