Sign in to follow this  
KINGCHANCELLOR

My High School Logo Re-Design

13 minutes ago, KINGCHANCELLOR said:

Hey Guys! I wanted to get feedback form you guys about the logo I did for my High School Alma Mater. The Original Logo used is actually the "S" from the White Sox Logo, so I thought the school could use a refresh. C&C is appreciated:

MhZM1hC.jpg

Sharp if a bit plain. What color(s) does your school use besides black and white?

I'd go with a different shield rather than a roundel. And the football jerseys need updated too. 

2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Sharp if a bit plain. What color(s) does your school use besides black and white?

Other than Black and White they use a dark grey

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd go with a different shield rather than a roundel. And the football jerseys need updated too. 

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what I can do for a shield, but for uniforms I can't find any photoshop Adidas Uniforms to use, so I was going to hold off on uniforms until then.

Check mockuparena.com. Doug has an adidas set there. Are you going to Arlington this weekend then?

So I Updated the Logo with a Shield using the original colors. Then I created a second with just Black and a third stroke:Z5NqUGH.jpg

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Check mockuparena.com. Doug has an adidas set there. Are you going to Arlington this weekend then?

Unfortunately I moved away. Which sucks cause they never went to State when I attended.

Much better. Shield > roundel in this case big-time.