The National Association of Collegiate Athletics

BengalPumaOcelot

First of all, before I get to the concept, I would like to say that this will be expanded off of, and that this particular thread is mainly to set up for my future concepts.

The Story of the NACA

The year is 2030.  The NCAA has recently decided to pursue a case on the Texas, while the decided to close a similar case on Florida about 2 months earlier.  Texas, Stanford, and Wisconsin (Stanford and Wisconsin had experienced similar problems as Texas) decided to secede from the NCAA and form a new league.  They would let in the 96 (including themselves) top athletic schools.  All schools upon entry of the NACA are required to have a Basketball, Football, Baseball, Soccer, and Track (other sports will be added to this list over time) team.  On July 26, 2031, the NCAA died, and the NACA was born.

The Teams

EASTERN- Georgetown, VCU, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Maryland, Navy, North Carolina, Duke, NC State, Wake Forest, Kentucky, Louisville

WESTERN- Illinois, Northwestern, Marquette, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, SMU, Wichita State

NORTHERN- Cincinnati, Ohio State, Dayton, Xavier, Missouri, West Virginia, Butler, Purdue, Indiana, Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State

SOUTHERN- Arkansas, LSU, Clemson, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Houston, Texas, Texas A&M, TCU, Texas Tech

NORTHEASTERN- Army, Syracuse, Boston College, Connecticut, St. John's, Providence, Penn State, Pitt, Seton Hall, Rutgers, Temple, Villanova

SOUTHEASTERN- Florida, Florida State, Miami, Memphis, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Mississippi State

NORTHWESTERN- Gonzaga, Wyoming, Washington, Washington State, Oregon, Oregon State, Air Force, BYU, Colorado, Colorado State, Utah, Utah State

SOUTHWESTERN- Arizona, Arizona State, Boise State, Hawaii, Nevada, UNLV, USC, UCLA, Stanford, California, San Diego State, Fresno State

And finally, the logo

NACA.png

This is not the main logo, just a script logo, and I am trying to figure out how to incorporate this into a primary logo.

C&C appreciated greatly, if I forgot your team I'm sorry, and if you have an idea for the primary please tell me.  Thanks!

Archived