Nike State Mascot Series

raysox

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, raysox said:

Knew that'd be a comment, I just hadn't done any designs inside the state itself in the entire series. Just didn't want to lose the shape in clutter

Maybe if you took down the striping on the rest of the design by a notch, the state would feel a little less empty by comparison. Just a thought. These are pretty amazing, though. Props.

10 hours ago, JimmyN64 said:

These are all really clever and well executed!  I'd love to see what you could do with the Providence Friars.. Maybe a misshapen monk?

You could probably work the state into the monks hood?

Just now, anythinglogos said:

These are brilliant, Oregon is very well done. Maybe you could do Alabama as the paw/half of the body of an elephant? Louisiana seems like it could fit both a tiger and a wave. And Pennsylvania's shape could work well for the body of a large cat. Kentucky too.

Well if you sit tight for the day, you might see a certain 4 really good football teams show up

This is really nice work - can't wait for the Kansas Jayhawks.   Great work

you have going!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

raysox, I think you could do a great Florida Gators one if you worked with the old circle UF logo.  Just an idea. 

Excellent work.  Virginia Tech, Washington, Oregon are my favorite.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived