Cavs Concept

Thad

Here is an alt. i made for 'em: (I hope they don't steal it! :cursing: )

cavs.gif

thanks to syphi for the two regular jerseys, which gave me the idea. If it weren't for him this idea would have never popped into my head.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

That's a really nice look...I could totally see them use something like that for an alt.

One little nitpicky kinda thing...I think you deempasized the Champagne/Copper/whatever it's called color TOO much. I think using it sparingly would accent this jersey incredibly well.

Good work!

I think we can lay off the watermark paranoia a bit when doing uniforms for well-established professional entities like an NBA side...

Having said that, looks good! But yes, a little of that copper colour in the side striping would be nice.

See Above for edit.

Yeah I know the Cavs or the NBA wouldn't steal it. But some wacko on Ebay might.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Umm...actually I believe they are going to wear something like that this year.It seems on the old Fanhome's board they mentioned that they were made but could not be worn this season because you cant wear an alternate in the same season you debut a new uniform(apparently an NBA rule).Also,if someone is lucky enough to find the Athlon Sports 2003/04 NBA preview guide then you can see Lebron wearing this jersey on the cover.Also,I looked around and did not see a fashion jersey nor a swingman jersey made in this style,and in the photo you can see the numbers are clearly stiched on.Still though its a great concept!

98Falcons.png

Hey, maybe in 2005-06. Do great minds think alike or what?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived