2017 Motorsports Paint Schemes

raysox

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Force India has the perfect opportunity to own the orange and green and it would make perfect sense. They move further and further away from it every year though.

Two more unveils today. The new Ferrari SF70H. Note the shark fin and T-wing. Less black which is a good thing and the shark fin is reminiscent of lauda era designs which I like. Still not a fan of the big Scuderia Ferrari logo next to it though.

ferrari-sf70h-5-941x529.jpg

The McLaren MCL32 and a completely new look which takes inspiration from the Bruce McLaren days. I'm not overly impressed personally.

AU1537169.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

last years Ferarri was one of my favorite Scuderia liveries in a long time. really sad to see less white used there but ill take the Lauda-esque shark fin. still looks cool

the old McLaren orange is such a beautiful color, i can't believe the car is 50% black. i would love to have seen them go all in with orange. im really not feeling this design at all

as a side note the 2017 car design does look so much better. i hope they race as good as they look

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

1 hour ago, cubsfan2015 said:

I love Michael Waltrip's paint scheme for the Daytona 500. The only thing that bugs me is the neon numbers.

ED14DA9DD92649948BA2A2E48241877F.jpeg

I was going to say the same thing last week when I first saw it, but I do like the numbers. From a spotter's view, how many blue and white cars are there? It just kind of pops, but the actual font is great.

Archived