Cleveland Browns finally get a fresh start

vcr1989

cleveland.png

Decided to rebrand the Browns since they've been horrible since coming back into league in 1999. I think this will give them a fresh start that they desperately need.

Went with brown helmets for a few reasons: To get away from looking like Cincinnati's twin and a team named the Browns should be embrace the color.

Added grey to the colors because it seems to be the cool thing to do these days and it also works well with the orange and brown.

Wanted the set to be modern but with a classic feel. C&C appreciated.

I like the brown and white jerseys, but the grey looks more like the Bengals than anything Cleveland has now. Grey just isn't working for me, especially with how ubiquitous they are with brown and orange.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

These are pretty sweet! I will agree for some reason the grey jersey just doesn't work... Maybe try an orange one? Also I know you chose more modern block numbers, however I will note the block numbers seem a little out of place. Maybe try the traditional block numbers (their old jerseys used them before the re design), they are pretty classic and are designed well enough that they can look modern when paired with current design, in my opinion. But great direction overall with the brown helmet

spacer.png

I like what you did for the jersey design, as well as the logo. Though I think the number choice seems far too modern and you would be better suited going for a more traditional number font. I also dislike the use of gray in the uniform, its an ugly color and I think you would be better suited to use orange. I like the use of a number on the helmet, I think that it is pretty unique and stands out from the rest of the league. I don't know why the Browns would need to distance themselves from the Bengals, their uniforms were originally based upon ours at the time.

cleveland_ghosts_legendary_players_by_ve

Archived