LA Chargers Rebrand

TJSC

After news spread saying that the Chargers will relocate to LA, I created a mockup of their new color scheme/uniforms that I originally posted the Chargers rebranding discussion thread.

Criticism is welcome, I only made this in 5 minutes. ;)

IMG_3508.JPG

IMG_3535.JPG

IMG_3524.JPG

IMG_3543.JPG

Added an alternate white helmet go back to their Los Angeles roots and to help with eick74's requests of distinguishing the uniform from the Steelers and Jaguars.

IMG_3524.JPG

I used the Color Rush uniform as a base because I love the gold numbers.

2 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Can I see what that would look like with black lids? Also kinda adding on to @cjm3114jr's point, I would add a light blue, but make it like a neon or electric blue. It's a very outside-the-box suggestion but I think it would look really good.

I'll try to take a crack at it. Give me some time.

Here's a quick showcase on how the Rams and Chargers' colors and uniforms would contrast, without the unnecessary confusion if both teams retained their current colors.

Alternate black helmet combinations; light blue accents will be coming soon.

In addition, here's another comparison between the Steelers and Jaguars.

IMG_3529.JPG

IMG_3534.JPG

7 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

It does need some, dark or powder, to contrast. It's still very similar to Pittsburgh.

I'm planning to add the some type of accent to the uniform to try to make their unis less identical to the Steelers. However, I need to make it different enough from the Rams, who also have a blue and yellow color scheme. I'm still trying to plan it out. I don't think adding blue to the mix would be a good idea, except for the throwbacks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived