**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

this is what it looks like as of right now:

greenbay.png

Awesome when are you going to upload this template?

as soon as i actually integrate the helmet into the template as far as the layers go. That preview pic is just the helmet placed there to see how it would look...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about adding the 3/4th rear view of the pants or a side view of the shirt? I've been seeing another template floating around with the 3/4th and side views.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

What about adding the 3/4th rear view of the pants or a side view of the shirt? I've been seeing another template floating around with the 3/4th and side views.

Ive thought about it, but it's not worthwhile for me right now. It's a bit more of a hassle to update a .psd template, than an .ai, at least how I try to have mine set up for ease of use.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Anybody got .PSD templates for Hockey????

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

I don't use the .svg files,so I just converted mine and I'm not sure how good the quality is. Let me know, how it looks and works for you all.

My Soccer and Rugby .svg Templates

You've done nothing. they're just png files pasted into inkscape- that doesn't make them vectorized.

Oh well, unless someone can vectorized them, then I give up, I tried my best.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Archived