**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really coming together Harper... Nice job. I know the issue keeps coming up about the helmet, and I think the reason why people - including myself - bring it up is because the Helmet doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the template.

The uniform's shirts and pants are detailed... they have all the cuts and some shading. But when it comes to the helmet... the helmet is just plain. It looks like a graphic artist design the uniform and then a high school kid in electronic art class did the helmet. I think the original helmet that Andrew had on the template might look like it belongs more. Of course, the DB/WR facemask would have to be added.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

This is really coming together Harper... Nice job. I know the issue keeps coming up about the helmet, and I think the reason why people - including myself - bring it up is because the Helmet doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the template.

The uniform's shirts and pants are detailed... they have all the cuts and some shading. But when it comes to the helmet... the helmet is just plain. It looks like a graphic artist design the uniform and then a high school kid in electronic art class did the helmet. I think the original helmet that Andrew had on the template might look like it belongs more. Of course, the DB/WR facemask would have to be added.

hmm idk i mean thers not alot you can do with a helmet...but i can try to find a better style to give it more depth. The reason i went with his one was cause it was easy to convert, you dont need to warp a logo to make it look right on the helmet, and it has all 3 views.

Edit: i tried to make the revo speed, but i'm not going to be able to get it right. if someone has a good template, preferably w/ multiple views, can they please PM me with a link to a LARGE .png so i can convert it? If andrewharrington's helmet had other views its be perfect...but i will look at any suggestions.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

UPDATE

I am in the process of converting the original REVO helmet from andrewharrington's template. I would like to add a font and/or back view as well to properly show all aspects of the helmet, but this will do for now. Ill post both the .psd of the helmet by itself, as well as the updated uniform template when I am finished.

UPDATE

I am in the process of converting the original REVO helmet from andrewharrington's template. I would like to add a font and/or back view as well to properly show all aspects of the helmet, but this will do for now. Ill post both the .psd of the helmet by itself, as well as the updated uniform template when I am finished.

YES YES YES!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH! haha just as i download the orig. i see this... ah well.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Oh no. Not the REVO. Personally, my least favorite helmet.

eah well me too. however it seemed to be what everyone wanted. i dont have anything better to use right now. unless someone can give me perfect front/side(or close to 3/4ths view)/rear view then i dont know what to say.

EDIT...I started on a Schutt ION 4D helmet, and I'm encouraged so ill keep trying to make this one work.

Archived