**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

I have vectorized some of the fonts on the paint users paradise page. You can't type with them, you just drag and drop the characters. Should I upload them to mediafire and link them here? Some of them are preety useful.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is what it looks like as of right now:

greenbay.png

How far along is the .PSD?

Yeah, I'd really like that template

What's the word Harper?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

greenbay.png

What's the word Harper?

The bird is the word.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

greenbay.png

What's the word Harper?

The bird is the word.

Spins the verb? (how close to .PSD format?)

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

greenbay.png

What's the word Harper?

The bird is the word.

Spins the verb? (how close to .PSD format?)

sometime this week.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to see some baseball templates here. I am unskilled in the way of making templates but I promise to pray for te great rewards and blessings on the children and grandchildren of the great man who would post a good .PSD baseball template.

Brandon

PPq00.png

I'd really like to see some baseball templates here. I am unskilled in the way of making templates but I promise to pray for te great rewards and blessings on the children and grandchildren of the great man who would post a good .PSD baseball template.

Brandon

Yikes.

Update?

• 3 weeks later...

I am not a photoshop user(though I may start soon) but I do use paint. I tend to search other template sections for templates to convert to paint. I really like that schutt ion template and was wondering if someone could post those images with a gray background because for some reason a black background pops up behind the helmet when I copy it into paint making it hard to trace the details. If anyone can do this it'd really help. Thanks!

maehl.png

• 2 months later...

Hey fellas,

This may have been answered before but I couldn't find anything with the search button, so...

Why does version 3 of Speedy's RBK EDGE template suddenly get cut-off in the middle of each jersey and at the bottom?

Thanks

duck_sig.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, new to the site and I have kind of an odd request (although since I'm new maybe its not that odd)

I am creating my own conference on NCAA Football, and would like some help creating some logos.

I'm hoping for a 10-12 team conference (preferably 12) and teams with the following nicknames:

Hilltoppers, Pirates, Vikings, Lumberjacks, Lions/Monarchs/Royals, Rams, something with the sea (i.e. Marlins, sharks, sailfish etc..), Cowboys, Shamrocks/Irish, Penguins, Rangers, Indians/Braves.

All I ask is for a few modern, simple logos. Don't have color preference, although I ask they are all different. One primary logo, one smaller secondary, and in a format I can use to create the team online in EA Sports Teambuilder.

Only using them to create the teams and for my own enjoyment. Just looking to see if any of you got a little extra time and want to have a little fun. Feel free to make the jerseys too, but I only ask for the logos.

Obviously, I'm not much of a design artist myself, just looking for some fun.

If you do all 12, I will pay a little bit.

Again anything is helpful.

Thanks guys!

Archived