**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

I have vectorized some of the fonts on the paint users paradise page. You can't type with them, you just drag and drop the characters. Should I upload them to mediafire and link them here? Some of them are preety useful.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to see some baseball templates here. I am unskilled in the way of making templates but I promise to pray for te great rewards and blessings on the children and grandchildren of the great man who would post a good .PSD baseball template.

Brandon

Yikes.

Update?

• 3 weeks later...

I am not a photoshop user(though I may start soon) but I do use paint. I tend to search other template sections for templates to convert to paint. I really like that schutt ion template and was wondering if someone could post those images with a gray background because for some reason a black background pops up behind the helmet when I copy it into paint making it hard to trace the details. If anyone can do this it'd really help. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, new to the site and I have kind of an odd request (although since I'm new maybe its not that odd)

I am creating my own conference on NCAA Football, and would like some help creating some logos.

I'm hoping for a 10-12 team conference (preferably 12) and teams with the following nicknames:

Hilltoppers, Pirates, Vikings, Lumberjacks, Lions/Monarchs/Royals, Rams, something with the sea (i.e. Marlins, sharks, sailfish etc..), Cowboys, Shamrocks/Irish, Penguins, Rangers, Indians/Braves.

All I ask is for a few modern, simple logos. Don't have color preference, although I ask they are all different. One primary logo, one smaller secondary, and in a format I can use to create the team online in EA Sports Teambuilder.

Only using them to create the teams and for my own enjoyment. Just looking to see if any of you got a little extra time and want to have a little fun. Feel free to make the jerseys too, but I only ask for the logos.

Obviously, I'm not much of a design artist myself, just looking for some fun.

If you do all 12, I will pay a little bit.

Again anything is helpful.

Thanks guys!