**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for someone to convert this template to photoshop. The ONLY aspects that would need conversion are the jersey (front and back), pants (front and side), and socks. The sleeve pattern, player, and helmets do NOT need conversion.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/94577-tar-heels-football-concept/?hl=%2Bnfl+%2Bredesign

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Are you referring to the flat template or the player template?

Flat... NOT the player.

I have real life player templates from TheOneAndOnlyMAu.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HoustonExport1-1.png

does anyone has this blank template? i really need it

Go to the previous page in this thread.

Sorry, I also need this template. I can't find it in any of the pages.. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a blank template of this Nike set. More importantly the Football helmets with the Nike Eyeshields.... Can anyone help me get my hands on this? I looked in the previous treads and couldn't find it... Thanks in advance!!

I was wondering if anybody has layers for the Bengals and Rams helmet patterns that could fit this template:

marble21.deviantart.com/art/Riddell-Revo-Speed-Template-PSD-345733162

Cheers.

I only converted the template from .svg to .psd format so did not include any proper striping or helmet pattern layers.

My best suggestion would be to scroll through the concepts forum for NFL redesigns to see if anybody has done either of those teams on that template and contact them through PM to ask if they would share what they did. Long winded approach but not much else I can suggest there.

Failing that, find those striping patterns on regular helmets and adjust to fit the revo speed using layer masks. Any issues send me a PM, I don't currently have the time to do this myself though.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I was wondering if anybody has layers for the Bengals and Rams helmet patterns that could fit this template:

marble21.deviantart.com/art/Riddell-Revo-Speed-Template-PSD-345733162

Cheers.

I only converted the template from .svg to .psd format so did not include any proper striping or helmet pattern layers.

My best suggestion would be to scroll through the concepts forum for NFL redesigns to see if anybody has done either of those teams on that template and contact them through PM to ask if they would share what they did. Long winded approach but not much else I can suggest there.

Failing that, find those striping patterns on regular helmets and adjust to fit the revo speed using layer masks. Any issues send me a PM, I don't currently have the time to do this myself though.

Cheers, thanks for the tip. Will keep my eye out for some concepts.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a good basketball uniform template? Possibly the Nike hyper elite uniform with socks, shoes, and shooting sleeve?

Archived