**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Open New Document
2. Type Desired Text (make sure your first letter is the size needed in the pendent)
3. Select Text
4. Goto Path > Object to Path
5. With Text still selected goto Object > Ungroup, then Path > Combine
6. Unselect your Text, with the Bezier Tool draw the size and angle you want your text (you must draw starting from bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right, then connect with bottom left)
7. With the Select Tool, Select your Text and the Box for the size of your text
8. Goto Extensions > Modify Path > Perspective
9. Delete the shape you drew for your text size
10. Done, now you can adjust size and color of the text, add filters and it wont affect the angles you have it to

path6680.png

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

1. Open New Document

2. Type Desired Text (make sure your first letter is the size needed in the pendent)

3. Select Text

4. Goto Path > Object to Path

5. With Text still selected goto Object > Ungroup, then Path > Combine

6. Unselect your Text, with the Bezier Tool draw the size and angle you want your text (you must draw starting from bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right, then connect with bottom left)

7. With the Select Tool, Select your Text and the Box for the size of your text

8. Goto Extensions > Modify Path > Perspective

9. Delete the shape you drew for your text size

10. Done, now you can adjust size and color of the text, add filters and it wont affect the angles you have it to

path6680.png

Thanks a lot Gator! I was wondering if after you put the text in Perspective, can you modify the pennant shape to make it look like it's waving the wind (like my examples in previous post) with the text to follow the shape?

Made a new template for folks to play with. In 1991 the NFL used this style of format for licensee style guides. They were made so that logos and team colors were consistent. I saw a copy on Uni-watch.com and thought it would make an interesting template.

One of the original images.

gqoxVI7.jpg

The template

Re0N43h.jpg

It's here: http://darth-brooks.deviantart.com/art/NFL-Style-Guide-443606943?ga_submit_new=10%253A1396122490

This is more then likely your problem.

Can you draw any shape and angle for the text to follow the perspective as long as you start bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right and connect with bottom left?

• 2 weeks later...

Good day everyone. I have a question. In Photoshop and Illustrator you can take a normal photo and convert it to grey scale. One you do that you can convert the colors using "Multiply" and "Screen" to either a secondary color of black or white (depending on selection) and left with a different colored background once you layer it (like the background in the example shown).

I was wondering if this function is available in Inkscape or not. If it is, what is the procedure to achieve this result. Thanks all...

jhhp_Xkz.png

Probably not. Check out the Photoshop Advice thread. There are tutorials on making your own and I'm going to release a couple based on Doug Martin's photoshoot for the new Tampa uniform as soon as I figure out how to do the helmet.

i know this is late but that would be really awesome man!

This is more then likely your problem.

Hi Gator... I retried the process on how to make the pennant with decreasing size in text but it's still either erasing the text or new box I drew. And yes I drew the new box starting bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right then connect with the bottom left. I wish I know what I am doing wrong....

Any ideas?

Archived