zer0dotcom

**TEMPLATES**

Here is a Baseball Pro Combat Template as seen in this thread.

BaseballNikeProCombat.png

link.

thanks you. great job!!!

Here is the new Pro Combat Template complete with alterable shoe and glove layers.http://www.deviantart.com/download/192148057/nike_pro_combat_template_5_by_rezland-d36eee1.psdnike_pro_combat_template_5_by_rezland-d3

Woah!! didnt realize this was a template now... I guess with my switch to photoshop very soon, this will be my "Pro Combat" idea... hell I might even do this for all of them!!
does anyone know how to get one blank like with only white

Here is a Baseball Pro Combat Template as seen in this thread.

BaseballNikeProCombat.png

link.

thanks you. great job!!!

I just converted BrandMooreArt's .svg template into .psd. The real credit goes to him!

So I just tried downloading a bunch of these templates. And I got the files to download in the format that shows up as a picture in Internet Explorer when I click on the file, and file extension says .svg. But when I try to open up the templates in Inkscape, it says it can't. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

So I just tried downloading a bunch of these templates. And I got the files to download in the format that shows up as a picture in Internet Explorer when I click on the file, and file extension says .svg. But when I try to open up the templates in Inkscape, it says it can't. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Right click the file and go to 'open with' and choose Inkscape.

I just tried that, though I had to do a setup to make Inkscape an available app. Still getting the same message I got before:

Failed to load the requested file C:\Users\Whittier\Desktop\Soccer Templates\Puma\Puma_Soccer.svg

A friend of mine solved my problem by converting the files (which opened for him in Illustrator) to .pdf's.

I'm having trouble with gimp. I'm definitely not as fluent as I was in Photoshop. Anyone have any tips for blend modes work gimp. I'm working on a template but I can't seem to find the blend modes like overlay and such. Any help is appreciated.

hey guys, can someone help me finding this helmet template please
2013BCSChampionshipsg_zpsd35ae416.png

even just a blank template image of the helmet in HD so i can trace it my self.
thanks

hey guys, can someone help me finding this helmet template please

2013BCSChampionshipsg_zpsd35ae416.png

even just a blank template image of the helmet in HD so i can trace it my self.

thanks

http://marble21.deviantart.com/art/Riddell-Revo-Speed-Template-PSD-345733162

Once again, I just converted the helmet to .psd

Credit for the template goes to Julius Seizure.

Thank you

Does anybody How I would go about getting a solid baseball template for paint.net? Or is Illustrator/Photoshop the only two major options?

Does anybody How I would go about getting a solid baseball template for paint.net? Or is Illustrator/Photoshop the only two major options?

Indicate is another option. Plus, I thought I heard about a .pad plugin for Piant.NET.

Has anyone seen these new Xenith Helmets? anyone interested in designing a template for them??

BpzPNpcCAAAwiB0.jpg

Has anyone seen these new Xenith Helmets? anyone interested in designing a template for them??

I did a little homework on these.....and found this. I could probably make a template..but probably not as good as the Davison guy. Maybe he could work w/ this

hc-730.jpg

Edited by Floatyworm