**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have loads of kit templates for soccer .....but the problem is they are for football manager and wernt created by me but by the sortitoutsi community so i doubt i could upload them, ....i might be able to help people out though .....and i suppose theirs no harm in asking hammer 9 if we can use them - or perhaps link to his threads ......oh btw i use paintshop pro so i will be uploading in PSPIMAGE format

ss_temp.png

ss_temp_2.png

Looks really nice... I use PSP to. Very nice to see a PSPIMAGE template around

oh no dont misunderstand those FM2014 templates i have are all PSD format cos as i say i didnt make them,

but any i make will be made in PSP format cos its what i use

Saw most of the sports jersey templates, and most of them are cool! But the one that makes me feel curiously interested is the Nike NFL Elite jersey template.

NikeEliteNFL.png

However, I have a small tweak request. Could that person (whoever made it) re-make that same template again, but the small tweak shall be the sleeve type that familiarizes the game worn jerseys that Peyton Manning wears (you know, very openly wide-spreaded and mid-sized)? It would mean a lot.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Hey guys, just wanted to start off by saying I am new here and I have really enjoyed looking at some of your uniform concepts. You all seem to do great work. I just thought I'd share my very first design. Please keep in mind that this is my first attempt at designing any kind of uniform. However, all criticism is welcome!

I chose to re-create Tennessee's "Smokey Grey" uniform as for I feel is was a beauty already. I decided to add an orange helmet with a darker orange gradient added and maintained it throughout the uniform by adding it to the numbers as well as the pant stripes. Also, I feel the design lacked the university's primary color too much, so I decided to draw up some orange socks and cleats. Again, all feedback is greatly appreciated and I look forward to chatting it up with all of you!SmokeyGrey_zpse2073b3f.jpg

Once you make two posts you can start a new topic. That will help get this much more attention.

Most people will probably hate the gradient, but I actually like it. It's very subtle but something different. The will probably be unpopular but I actually really like it.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has the 2014 Puma goalkeeper kit, as seen worn in the World Cup, as a SVG template with the sublimated graphics. I have searched the template resource threads with no luck. There are so few football (soccer) kit templates with long sleeves as it is but was hoping someone already did up the recent Puma template.

2itr3vt.jpg

I would be very appreciative of the fact that I can get a copy of it. If anyone is willing to help me out, thanks a ton. I know there are a lot of very good football concept artists on the Board and hoping one of them could give me a hand. If not, thanks for looking. Cheers all.

sod this im just going to link to the PSDs i have collected ..its just easyer

first short sleeved

http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/177/ss09-13-template-thread

now long sleeved

http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/182/ls09-13-template-thread

note he updates the thread with every release of football manager so if the links dont work check for them under the current release of the game

Does anyone have a good basketball uniform and court template?I would prefer for the uni to be 2d, but the court to be realistic. Thanks :)

PSD Format by the way

Basketball Uniform

http://www.mediafire.com/download/825l015y2bio25n/1+NBA+-+Adidas+Rev+30+Template.psd

Basketball Court

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4x884f8d35euav3/Basketball+Court+Template+Changed.psd

JeKhnr9.png

Anybody have an NBA template with a real person as the model?

I've been looking for one for awhile now. And I even tried making some myself but there doesn't seem to be a lot of high quality images of a model of a front and back jersey. There's one on an earlier page of this thread but it's just a 3/4th's front view.

I've been looking for one for awhile now. And I even tried making some myself but there doesn't seem to be a lot of high quality images of a model of a front and back jersey. There's one on an earlier page of this thread but it's just a 3/4th's front view.

Not to mention the complexity of the Rev 30s

I don't know if this is close enough to what you're looking for, but this is from Davidson: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zawtmqbaytr4ac8/Basketball+Uniform+REAL+Template.psd

JeKhnr9.png

I don't know if this is close enough to what you're looking for, but this is from Davidson: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zawtmqbaytr4ac8/Basketball+Uniform+REAL+Template.psd

I've tried it, great template, just not what I'm looking for

Archived