zer0dotcom

**TEMPLATES**

I'm looking for rugby templates/mockups, does anyone have it?

Every link that i saw about rugby templates in this topic is broken or empty.

Thanks

I have Davidson's player model template in PSD. PM me if interested.

I need to hunt down this template in svg

CJq_dBFWoAAGAeG.jpg

I'm also trying to find this as well in svg. If anyone knows where to find it it would be great if they could let me know.

I'm the 3rd asking if this template is floating around. Is it?

Looking for a soccer uniform template in vector format. Anyone know of any good ones?

Looking for a soccer uniform template in vector format. Anyone know of any good ones?

Raysox. End of discussion.

Anyone know what model schutt helmet this is? Anyone have a good quality blank?Wranglers_Helmet_Home.jpg

Unfortunately the FXFL or A11FL are the only ones I've seen use this model. I haven't seen it used here. If you do a search in Behance or Dribble you may find the original creator,

Do a Google search for Schutt Vengeance & there's a few different angles you might be able to use

I have done a search but I can't seem to find this pic. I love the angel of this helmet. I am not looking for a template just the pic so I can make my own template. But thanks you guys, so I'm not crazy for not being able to find it . LOL. Have a great one guys.

Brand new to the message boards, been on the site a long time. Is there anyone who can make college basketball jerseys similar to the pro jerseys on this site? I would only like jerseys made from game that I have attended, maybe 20 or 30? If anyone can do it and is interested I would pay for your time. Thanks so much for your help!