**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey GBM,

As a first time poster on this thread, I am very willing to get a few templates up in SVG, but I have no idea how this will be done. Do you host them, or what? So anyway, I own illustrator cs and I would be more than happy to convert some AI stuff to SVG. I currently have, in AI:

-4 hockey templates (my own action creation, an older Roger Clemente template, Speedy's edge template (slightly modified), and the front "hanging" view from my last sig series)

-1 football template (doosh's template, sort of a side view that I use on all my football concepts) and 1 football template in R&D, will be an action template of a rb more than likely

-2 baseball templates (action of swinging player and basic template of flat jersey/pants)

-2 baseball hat templates

-1 basketball template (you have it, I believe)

-Even a few cycling templates b/c I designed the jerseys for this bicycle event my parents host.

So as long as you can get them online, I can convert them.

And it's cool that you are helping so much with this GBM, I know a lot of people without illustrator really appreciate it. I'm just glad to help in any way possible.

Elliott,

Thank you so much. I appreciae the interest very much and this would be exactly what we are looking for.

Yes I would host them. You don't need to worry about that. Just email me, say, a ZIP file of all the ones you convert and I'll do the rest.

If you could do all of those (except for the basketball one) that would be just awesome. Even the cycling one would be cool. I can definitely get them online.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your support and assistance. It is much appreciated.

Chestnutz, yes in fact you can convert AI files to AVG files in Illustrator. I've never done it but it is possible. Its just that people who use Inkscape can't use them at all without tracing so that is partly why I started this.

Thanks again everyone! I will work on updating the list very soon.

Hey GBM,

As a first time poster on this thread, I am very willing to get a few templates up in SVG, but I have no idea how this will be done. Do you host them, or what? So anyway, I own illustrator cs and I would be more than happy to convert some AI stuff to SVG. I currently have, in AI:

-4 hockey templates (my own action creation, an older Roger Clemente template, Speedy's edge template (slightly modified), and the front "hanging" view from my last sig series)

-1 football template (doosh's template, sort of a side view that I use on all my football concepts) and 1 football template in R&D, will be an action template of a rb more than likely

-2 baseball templates (action of swinging player and basic template of flat jersey/pants)

-2 baseball hat templates

-1 basketball template (you have it, I believe)

-Even a few cycling templates b/c I designed the jerseys for this bicycle event my parents host.

So as long as you can get them online, I can convert them.

And it's cool that you are helping so much with this GBM, I know a lot of people without illustrator really appreciate it. I'm just glad to help in any way possible.

Elliott,

Thank you so much. I appreciae the interest very much and this would be exactly what we are looking for.

Yes I would host them. You don't need to worry about that. Just email me, say, a ZIP file of all the ones you convert and I'll do the rest.

If you could do all of those (except for the basketball one) that would be just awesome. Even the cycling one would be cool. I can definitely get them online.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your support and assistance. It is much appreciated.

Chestnutz, yes in fact you can convert AI files to AVG files in Illustrator. I've never done it but it is possible. Its just that people who use Inkscape can't use them at all without tracing so that is partly why I started this.

Thanks again everyone! I will work on updating the list very soon.

I have absolutely no idea how to make a ZIP file...

...but I'll get on with converting them.

• 2 weeks later...
YAY for revivals!!!

I'm going to start doing a couple baseball concepts somewhat soon, so I decided it was the perfect opportunity to make the first (as far as I know) .svg baseball template. IMO, it's one of (if not the) best baseball templates out there, so now that us .svg users have it, I'm sure we can generate a couple better .svg concepts on the boards for baseball.

Here's a pic of what it looks like, I'll put it up for download sometime soon.

Baseballuniformtemplate.png

Thats the one I just used for my Pirates concept. A few things though. There are too many buttons on it. Also, are the sleeves seperate from the jerseys, for if you want to do a vest look.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

No they are not, you would have to make a new object with that color. However I think the one from rmered can do that and I am tracing sgoalie's template so it will have that ability.

Also I fixed up chestnutz' template so it started off blank and gave it less buttons and other minor things. But not for the sleeve thing.

I added 3 new templates to the main page!

• 3 months later...
It seems like some of the templates don't work with Inkscape. It just can open in Inkscape. You just can't change the colors.

Which ones, and did you try to ungroup them first?

Didn't try to ungroup them.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• 4 months later...

GBM:

I noticed quite a few of the ones I converted for you don't work, they are just text files. I don't know if it's my fault or your fault or whatever, it doesn't matter, but I am willing to upload my templates on to my Mediafire page for you to link to. That way I know that they will work, less chance of something to get lost or messed up in cyberspace during the transfer from me-you, you know how that happens. So just say the word and I will get on that.

GBM:

I noticed quite a few of the ones I converted for you don't work, they are just text files. I don't know if it's my fault or your fault or whatever, it doesn't matter, but I am willing to upload my templates on to my Mediafire page for you to link to. That way I know that they will work, less chance of something to get lost or messed up in cyberspace during the transfer from me-you, you know how that happens. So just say the word and I will get on that.

For all of them when you click download on Mediafire, the dialog that comes up shows a notepad Icon. But when you actually download it they all work perfectly. And this isn't just yours. So really there's nothing wrong. :P

But thanks a lot for the concern.

(P.S. SVG is really just text anyway)

GBM:

For all of them when you click download on Mediafire, the dialog that comes up shows a notepad Icon. But when you actually download it they all work perfectly. And this isn't just yours. So really there's nothing wrong. :P

But thanks a lot for the concern.

(P.S. SVG is really just text anyway)

Ok, good.

Is there any way these templates can be converted to work in photoshop?

That would be very difficult if you mean like layers and stuff, but it could be done. They can (not simply though) be converted to .eps which I believe Photoshop can read, and some can be made paint templates. I'm sure someone knows more about this than me.

Is there any way these templates can be converted to work in photoshop?

That would be very difficult if you mean like layers and stuff, but it could be done. They can (not simply though) be converted to .eps which I believe Photoshop can read, and some can be made paint templates. I'm sure someone knows more about this than me.

Ok thank you for the time

Mike

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

GBM...

You know what I think would be useful to all? I know some graphics in this thread show what the designs look like, but why not post a graphic for all existing files so everyone knows what the files are...

Just a thought...

btw, I have a baseball batting helmet (similar to yours, I believe) that I can convert if you want it...I traced the one made by Axl007 last year and added all of the gradients, etc. in it...

Are you looking for anything other than sports uniforms? Say, stuff like sweatshirts, tshirts, sweatpants...stuff like that...If so, I have some of that kind of stuff too...I have football fields, basketball courts, baseball diamonds and things like that as well...

Let me know and I'll get some of this stuff converted and sent to you...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived