zer0dotcom

**TEMPLATES**

Recommended Posts

On 2016-08-14 at 8:51 PM, jlnhlfan said:

 

How about actually blank versions of these?

 

image.png

image.png

Bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CLEstones said:

Looking for some help with the football field template.

 

First think I'm looking for help with is the end zone colors.  I want to show a true color in the endzones... or at the very least, have less of the texture show through.  The second would be the same task, just with a center field logo.  Anyone have any ideas?

 

Second, is anyone able to edit the template to allow for custom fonts on the yardage markers?  Let me know if anyone can help.  Thanks.

Just make sure you put them in the right layer of the temporal. There is an end zone portion that can be used to color the end zones. If you plan to input your own, add them there as well, that way they aren't sitting above the grass layers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jlnhlfan said:

I know, but there's already some design on them.

 

It's a PSD file. Download it, open it up, create your design, use the layers if you please. Thats what they're for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Just make sure you put them in the right layer of the temporal. There is an end zone portion that can be used to color the end zones. If you plan to input your own, add them there as well, that way they aren't sitting above the grass layers.

 

I was using the end zone layer... but it shows up faded, like the grass is showing through.  I want it to be more true color... if that makes sense.  I look at Ohio State's endzones, and they are a rich scarlet color... it doesnt show up faded like the turf is showing through.  Does that make sense?  There is some sort of filter on the layer... or the grass has a setting in Photoshop that makes any layer on top of it somewhat faded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd add your own end zone in the layer thst has the hash marks and NFL Logos then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2016 at 4:41 PM, CLEstones said:

Looking for some help with the football field template.

 

First think I'm looking for help with is the end zone colors.  I want to show a true color in the endzones... or at the very least, have less of the texture show through.  The second would be the same task, just with a center field logo.  Anyone have any ideas?

 

Second, is anyone able to edit the template to allow for custom fonts on the yardage markers?  Let me know if anyone can help.  Thanks.

 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/puhx49ok0ma4qcb/Football_Field1.psd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 9, 2016 at 5:17 PM, mgdmhl said:

 

This version seemed to fix the issue with a centerfield logo, but the end zones still don't show as a true color. Is there a fix for that? I changed the layer opacity and that helped somewhat, but it still shows with the texture and greenish background shows through slightly. 

 

Is it also possible to make the yard marker number a separate layer so I can change the font?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on which template you're using you can change the font but you'll have to do it separately for each yard line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-12-06 at 9:38 PM, philcar1994 said:

 

It's a PSD file. Download it, open it up, create your design, use the layers if you please. Thats what they're for

That won't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 11, 2016 at 8:49 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Depending on which template you're using you can change the font but you'll have to do it separately for each yard line.

 

Which template is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used the one that was made by Mau. Not sure if this will work with the other template. They look pretty similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

What do you mean?

I tried on my iPad. All I got was the default templates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jlnhlfan said:

I tried on my iPad. All I got was the default templates.

It's probably a compatability issue then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not exactly a template request, but I would like to know how people are able to get arched scripts for nameplates. I'm currently working on an NHL series, and need some help with that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.