zer0dotcom

**TEMPLATES**

On 2016-08-14 at 8:51 PM, jlnhlfan said:

How about actually blank versions of these?

image.png

image.png

Bump

5 hours ago, CLEstones said:

Looking for some help with the football field template.

First think I'm looking for help with is the end zone colors.  I want to show a true color in the endzones... or at the very least, have less of the texture show through.  The second would be the same task, just with a center field logo.  Anyone have any ideas?

Second, is anyone able to edit the template to allow for custom fonts on the yardage markers?  Let me know if anyone can help.  Thanks.

Just make sure you put them in the right layer of the temporal. There is an end zone portion that can be used to color the end zones. If you plan to input your own, add them there as well, that way they aren't sitting above the grass layers.

1 hour ago, jlnhlfan said:

I know, but there's already some design on them.

It's a PSD file. Download it, open it up, create your design, use the layers if you please. Thats what they're for

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Just make sure you put them in the right layer of the temporal. There is an end zone portion that can be used to color the end zones. If you plan to input your own, add them there as well, that way they aren't sitting above the grass layers.

I was using the end zone layer... but it shows up faded, like the grass is showing through.  I want it to be more true color... if that makes sense.  I look at Ohio State's endzones, and they are a rich scarlet color... it doesnt show up faded like the turf is showing through.  Does that make sense?  There is some sort of filter on the layer... or the grass has a setting in Photoshop that makes any layer on top of it somewhat faded.

I'd add your own end zone in the layer thst has the hash marks and NFL Logos then. 

On 12/6/2016 at 4:41 PM, CLEstones said:

Looking for some help with the football field template.

First think I'm looking for help with is the end zone colors.  I want to show a true color in the endzones... or at the very least, have less of the texture show through.  The second would be the same task, just with a center field logo.  Anyone have any ideas?

Second, is anyone able to edit the template to allow for custom fonts on the yardage markers?  Let me know if anyone can help.  Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/puhx49ok0ma4qcb/Football_Field1.psd

On December 9, 2016 at 5:17 PM, mgdmhl said:

This version seemed to fix the issue with a centerfield logo, but the end zones still don't show as a true color. Is there a fix for that? I changed the layer opacity and that helped somewhat, but it still shows with the texture and greenish background shows through slightly. 

Is it also possible to make the yard marker number a separate layer so I can change the font?

Depending on which template you're using you can change the font but you'll have to do it separately for each yard line.

On 2016-12-06 at 9:38 PM, philcar1994 said:

It's a PSD file. Download it, open it up, create your design, use the layers if you please. Thats what they're for

That won't work.

On December 11, 2016 at 8:49 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Depending on which template you're using you can change the font but you'll have to do it separately for each yard line.

Which template is that?

I used the one that was made by Mau. Not sure if this will work with the other template. They look pretty similar.

16 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

What do you mean?

I tried on my iPad. All I got was the default templates.

3 hours ago, jlnhlfan said:

I tried on my iPad. All I got was the default templates.

It's probably a compatability issue then.

Not exactly a template request, but I would like to know how people are able to get arched scripts for nameplates. I'm currently working on an NHL series, and need some help with that...