zer0dotcom

**TEMPLATES**

SVG Files are actually XML files, so that could be it.

Fake edit: I just DLed some of the files, it seems they're all downloading as .txt (at least for me). I'll look into it.

Hey there guys, new to the forums and having a little trouble with the .svg downloads.

They download to a .txt file like the guy at the top of the page said, but when I go to open them in Illustrator (not inkscape) they come up nothing.

Any advice?

what browser are you using. i know google chrome opens them as txt files. try firefox.

btw... :welcome:

Oooooh, you could be right. I am using google chrome. I'll try firefox and see what happens.

Thanks so much!

I've recently downloaded Inkscape on my new computer and can now restart my concept league I originally posted about in July. But I need to try and find a vector template of an "old-school" football uniform, circa late 1960s-early 1970s. If anyone has something along these lines, please let me know.

Thanks.

If I recall correctly, Gothamite runs http://www.packersuniforms.com/, which as you can see, showcases an old-school uni design. He probably has it in AI, which maybe he could covert and send you if you PMed him. I would also be interested in adding this to the template list if he has it and obliges, so I would love to know how this goes. I might shoot him a PM as well. If he doesn't have it, I will look for another solution.

If I recall correctly, Gothamite runs http://www.packersuniforms.com/, which as you can see, showcases an old-school uni design. He probably has it in AI, which maybe he could covert and send you if you PMed him. I would also be interested in adding this to the template list if he has it and obliges, so I would love to know how this goes. I might shoot him a PM as well. If he doesn't have it, I will look for another solution.

Thanks. I'll try this. If not, I may be able to take one of the modern ones and add some sleeves to the template. Just not sure how good they'll look.

The links for both of speedy's hockey templates are no good anymore...

I've been notified, I'll get to correcting that.

I am finding that the SVGs downloading as TXT files has been a big problem. Speedy let me know if you figure something out but in general, it's posing a lot of problems with existing templates as well as templates that I am trying to add.

As a result, all I have today is a recently revealed Nike Pro Combat jersey template made by mbannon92, who is very eager to help with this project. Thanks!

Hopefully I will be able to get everything sorted and updated soon.

Does anyone have any patterns other than the basic ones that come with Inkscape?

I'm just having a problem with my Inkscape. Everytime I open it it comes up with this:

The preferences file C:\Users\C****\AppData\Roaming\inkscape\preferences.xml is not a valid XML document.

Inkscape will run with default settings, and new settings will not be saved.

Oh I can run Inkscape, but it won't open to the last document I was on. Instead, it opens my documents section and I have to click on a number of items to get to my Inkscape files. Plus, it won't save any new files I created. It wipes them out.

How can I fix it?

This is like a disaster :P

Does anyone have any patterns other than the basic ones that come with Inkscape?

You can create patterns from shapes you make in Inkscape, IIRC. So the possibilities are basically endless.

I am having trouble copy and pasting on inkscape.

How so? Shapes? External images? Text?

I'm just having a problem with my Inkscape. Everytime I open it it comes up with this:

The preferences file C:\Users\C****\AppData\Roaming\inkscape\preferences.xml is not a valid XML document.

Inkscape will run with default settings, and new settings will not be saved.

Oh I can run Inkscape, but it won't open to the last document I was on. Instead, it opens my documents section and I have to click on a number of items to get to my Inkscape files. Plus, it won't save any new files I created. It wipes them out.

How can I fix it?

I can't tell you what happened. It's possible a file was accidentally deleted. I would try re-installing and see if that works.

I can't tell you what happened. It's possible a file was accidentally deleted. I would try re-installing and see if that works.

I already re-installed it. It's saving some original work, but it still pops up default settings and not new ones.

Can someone post more current soccer templates for nike, puma, and adidas? I would love to get my hands on all of the current adidas templates and the puma africa template- all the ones on here are leftovers from WC2006