zer0dotcom

**TEMPLATES**

DeFrank - SVG is Vector. It stands for "Scalable Vector Graphic." You can use Inkscape to create SVG files. If you want to make an image into a vector file, you will probably have to trace it. What kind of image is it?

exaccardi - I wish I had newer templates, but that's the best I have come across. I think chestnutz has some newer templates and he might be willing to convert them, but I have no idea if they are from this year's WC or not. Sorry!

Idk if anyone can help me, but I have a mac, and when I downloaded these, it came up as text edit (no picture, doesn't work) If I were to download inkscape, would these work?

Idk if anyone can help me, but I have a mac, and when I downloaded these, it came up as text edit (no picture, doesn't work) If I were to download inkscape, would these work?

Just change the file extension from .txt to .svg and open as normally. This happens because some Web browsers (Chrome does, for example) can't handle the file format so it changes it.

Can someone please help, how come when I fill in something, there are still white lines?

2vl5u1u.jpg

You're using the fill tool? That's not perfect. The whole jersey should be an object that you can color uniformly (ha!) by just changing its color. See my tutorials if you're confused (the early ones on objects and filling)

You're using the fill tool? That's not perfect. The whole jersey should be an object that you can color uniformly (ha!) by just changing its color. See my tutorials if you're confused (the early ones on objects and filling)

I tried that, it works on the back, but the front is empty with nothing there so you can't do that.

And same with the middle pants.

I tried that, it works on the back, but the front is empty with nothing there so you can't do that.

And same with the middle pants.

Two ideas...one, it may be because the object has no fill. Make sure you click on the outer edge (the black line) when you select the object. If that doesn't work, the objects may be grouped. Click on the parts that aren't working and ungroup them, and see if it works.

This one kind of needed to be revived anyway because I know there are tons of great PSD templates out there that haven't been put up here yet.

I can't open the files in illustrator, or when I do it's just a lot of text. What should I do?

Do you mean Inkscape? And are you using a Mac?

I can't open the files in illustrator, or when I do it's just a lot of text. What should I do?

Do you mean Inkscape? And are you using a Mac?

What is Inkscape? No I've got a PC.

Photoshop has much more options that any other program. If you know how to use it, you can easily draw and design as good as other programs. It is not only for effects. In fact you can probably create things with photoshop better than any other program.

Photoshop has much more options that any other program. If you know how to use it, you can easily draw and design as good as other programs. It is not only for effects. In fact you can probably create things with photoshop better than any other program.

What do you mean? Who is making the case for other programs?