**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

Inkscape is the free vector editor that this thread is made to serve. Although SVG files should theoretically open in Illustrator, we've been having a lot of trouble with these templates opening as text and I haven't quite gotten around to looking into it yet. I apologize.

Blase, awesome template! Thanks for sharing!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photoshop has much more options that any other program. If you know how to use it, you can easily draw and design as good as other programs. It is not only for effects. In fact you can probably create things with photoshop better than any other program.

What do you mean? Who is making the case for other programs?

Yeah, I really don't understand what this is a response to...

RockiesSig.png

Photoshop has much more options that any other program. If you know how to use it, you can easily draw and design as good as other programs. It is not only for effects. In fact you can probably create things with photoshop better than any other program.

What do you mean? Who is making the case for other programs?

Yeah, I really don't understand what this is a response to...

He's new here, I'm actually friends with him off the boards and I got him to join. He's a good guy so just give him some time to figure this out.

I hate the rash of SVG's that has swept the sports world. Not only can't I edit these images, but I can't even open them. If I click a link to view a Wikipedia image I can't even open it because it gives me a box to download the file rather than open it in IE like other formats.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I hate the rash of SVG's that has swept the sports world. Not only can't I edit these images, but I can't even open them. If I click a link to view a Wikipedia image I can't even open it because it gives me a box to download the file rather than open it in IE like other formats.

1. Yes you can edit them, with Inkscape.

2. SVG files can be opened in browsers (both Chrome and Firefox open Wikipedia SVGs in the browser when you click on them).

3. Under said Wikipedia SVG images on their image pages, there are 4 links to see the SVG rendered as a PNG in 4 different sizes. You can even edit the URL of these rendered image files to get a PNG as big as you want up to 2048 pixels wide, and notice how this infinite, lossless scaling-up is possible with SVG files, while raster images are constrained to the size they are rendered at.

Ive updated my version of andrewharrington's template with sleeves. I'll upload it for d/l unless anyone has any ideas to upgrade it.

NEW-PSD-FOOTBALL-1.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Ive updated my version of andrewharrington's template with sleeves. I'll upload it for d/l unless anyone has any ideas to upgrade it.

NEW-PSD-FOOTBALL-1.png

Nice update on the template... my only gripe is adding a helmet that seems more appropriate or fitting with the rest of the uniform.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

NEW-PSD-FOOTBALL-1.png

Nice update on the template... my only gripe is adding a helmet that seems more appropriate or fitting with the rest of the uniform.

Id like to, but im not sure what helmet to use. I cant find a good one that already has 3 (well at least 2) good angles, or even finding good images to make one from scratch.

Here is the new Pro Combat Template complete with alterable shoe and glove layers.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/192148057/nike_pro_combat_template_5_by_rezland-d36eee1.psd

nike_pro_combat_template_5_by_rezland-d36eee1.png

Woah!! didnt realize this was a template now... I guess with my switch to photoshop very soon, this will be my "Pro Combat" idea... hell I might even do this for all of them!!

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

How do you make anything with that? It's GIGANTIC and freezes my Inkscape, and when I resize it, I can't delete the mesh part.

When you export the bitmap you can resize it to however small or large you like. The mesh layers are locked and that's why you can't delete them. Just simply open the mesh layer and then unlock it for editing. Haven't had any problem with freezing myself so not sure about that sorry.

all of this is fantastic. and much appreciated. Harp... can't think of anything i would add. i agree a Revo helmet might be a nice touch, but unnecessary.

also, i believe AmareIsKing was referencing and agreeing with OP on the push for PSD templates.

all of this is fantastic. and much appreciated. Harp... can't think of anything i would add. i agree a Revo helmet might be a nice touch, but unnecessary.

also, i believe AmareIsKing was referencing and agreeing with OP on the push for PSD templates.

i thought about giving it a different facemask but it doesn't really seem necessary. I personally think Revo helmets are ugly.

Great job Harper, I think the helmets look fine although I really like the one Andrew came up with for his template (they may be hard to convert though), some other cuts you could try out are Utah's, and Miami's. And even though it makes shoulder stripes look like crap, the Adidas TechFit is another one.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived