College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, razorback447 said:

Arkansas will be wearing Cowboys inspired uniforms, in honor of Jerry Jones, for this week's game against A&M in Dallas.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/cowboysunis/

DJ9UeI-UQAAA4Ms.jpg:large

Second year in a row that an SEC team will be wearing NFL-inspired uniforms; remember Mississippi State wore Patriots-inspired uniforms when they played UMass in Gillette Stadium last year. Admittedly these look a lot better, mostly because the Cowboys have much better uniforms than the Patriots do. As others have said, change the helmet logo to red and these are perfect.

13 hours ago, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

I don't know why they didn't make a Razorbacks version of the Cowboys' usual home uniforms, which are way more iconic.

arkansas.thumb.jpg.014465d9dae2db13605fc3c21d445c52.jpg

That is not even close to the Cowboys...you need multiple shades of red as they are not the same. Oh, and their home pants are not gray, but more like silver-green. 

spacer.png

On 9/17/2017 at 9:00 PM, LetsGoPeay said:

Indiana's helmets for this weekend's game against Georgia Southern. Very nice!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hoosier2Hoosier/status/909544520630587392/video/1

Now if they could just wear that full time.

I don't mind an alternate or 2, as long as its only worn once or twice per year.  But man, that helmet is great.  The finish is tremendous and it contrasts so nicely with the thick, white lines of the stripe and the IU logo.

9 hours ago, Hamptonlantavegas said:

When I said NFL Europe uniforms i mean if the league was still operable in 2017 JMU has that look. Reminds me of the London Monarchs

Which JMU look reminds you of the Monarchs?  The w/p/w, or the p/b/p?  When I look at those, I don't see anything that is comparable to the Monarchs.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On September 17, 2017 at 6:02 PM, razorback447 said:

Arkansas will be wearing Cowboys inspired uniforms, in honor of Jerry Jones, for this week's game against A&M in Dallas.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/cowboysunis/

DJ9UeI-UQAAA4Ms.jpg:large

Why Black cleats? The Cowboys have worn white cleats for basically their entire history.

On 9/17/2017 at 6:57 PM, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

I don't know why they didn't make a Razorbacks version of the Cowboys' usual home uniforms, which are way more iconic.

arkansas.thumb.jpg.014465d9dae2db13605fc3c21d445c52.jpg

Don't worry, once they lose in their red Cowboys tribute uniforms, they'll blame the red and from then on always wear white Cowboys tribute uniforms.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived