College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

I wanted to answer your question the day I saw it, but couldn't for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, djam2410 said:

Additional looks

17FB_v8b_helmet.jpg

17FB_v9b_stiff.jpg

DLvIn0xUIAATTAY.jpg

DLvIn3FVoAADal-.jpg

i cant believe they are actually wearing this. Pattern should have went down to the pants also...if you gonna go gator go full not halfway

That's the stupidest :censored:ing thing I've ever seen. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

48 minutes ago, Hoover356 said:

I saw the Florida uniforms & thought it was one of those over the top concepts that someone put together in Photoshop, not an actual uniform.

It really is about as believable as this sort of crap that's been floating around Google image searches for the last decade.

fd2a44d7bf13cf1fc440bcca6a91a3f0.jpg

24788f5235a023845416fe35614203d3--florid

2 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Additional looks

17FB_v8b_helmet.jpg

17FB_v9b_stiff.jpg

DLvIn0xUIAATTAY.jpg

DLvIn3FVoAADal-.jpg

i cant believe they are actually wearing this. Pattern should have went down to the pants also...if you gonna go gator go full not halfway

?Someone forgot to finish their concept?

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

On October 8, 2017 at 7:54 PM, 4_tattoos said:

Why couldn't Kansas just stick with their 2007 season uniforms? They had a good thing and kept tinkering with it. Keep it simple stupid. Jeez!

my sentiments exactly.  But, as a diehard K-State fan, I'm fine with KU humiliating themselves.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

At this rate in 5 years, every team in College Football(FBS at least) will have different uniforms for each QUARTER. Except Alabama.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

2 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

The Jersey looks great from what I can see. Hopefully they choose a good helmet/pants pairing to ace the look

4 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Additional looks

DLvIn0xUIAATTAY.jpg

DLvIn3FVoAADal-.jpg

I saw a Reddit post that said " Looks like a cheap Killer Croc cosplay " LOL

4ffh6gt.png

To reach back to the Washington purple chrome helmet if I may - It may not have been the greatest look, but I do appreciate that Washington actually kept it a secret. I feel like we don't have many surprises on gameday anymore. No more wearing one uniform, changing after warmups, and surprising everyone. No more Maryland original flag uniform ordeals. Everyone tries to capitalize on the uniforms by gaining a ton of social media attention by announcing it a day or two early. Which makes plenty of sense. I, for one, just appreciate the surprise.

Design wise, I didn't think the chrome shell looked awful. Just wish the W decal was visible.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived