College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Ducks look to be breaking in their black helmets today during practice:

AEFF47BA-B8DB-400C-8452-08F4F41A124D.thumb.jpeg.2664f1c7c42ec4937a009a5bd3bcaa7e.jpeg

Given that, it seems fairly likely that they’ll wear the black helmets on Saturday for the first time this season. Here’s my guess at the full combo:

3B52229A-C907-4445-BB13-548C42A3159B.thumb.png.567814aa85c837935d34df06ed4d538a.png

I wouldn't be surprised if we wear the yellow explosion wing uniform combo from last year

2016.10.29.EMG_.ADE_.UO_.FB_.Vs_.Arizona

13 minutes ago, BigDmo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we wear the yellow explosion wing uniform combo from last year

2016.10.29.EMG_.ADE_.UO_.FB_.Vs_.Arizona

Fans are being asked to wear green on Saturday, so I’d be pretty surprised to see them go black/yellow/black. I’m expecting them to definitely wear the black helmets and green jerseys, with either black or green pants. My gut is telling me black/green/black, like the original kelly green pro combat uniforms they wore against Cal in 2011:D7726994-DE70-4FED-A19F-4B9DE64B6D15.jpeg.400abdb29d1b5399350304e5d1397032.jpeg
But I could also see them going black/green/green, like the combo they wore in the 2013 monsoon game against Cal:

4CA98AD9-6F97-4E21-820A-96AF0FF1A8F1.jpeg.175b28cea9bb24183e2c8c3aa5d1c74a.jpeg

I personally would prefer black/green/black because it’s more balanced IMO, and because it’d be somewhat of a callback to those 2011 pro combat uniforms, but I wouldn’t mind black/green/green.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

For the third week in a row, Wazzu is going with the anthracite jerseys, this time with the anthracite helmets and pants as well:

I don’t really have to much to say about this other than another week, another :censored:ty combo from the Cougs.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

For the third week in a row, Wazzu is going with the anthracite jerseys, this time with the anthracite helmets and pants as well:

I don’t really have to much to say about this other than another week, another :censored:ty combo from the Cougs.

That's embarrassingly bad.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 9/24/2017 at 10:20 PM, djam2410 said:

Like I stated before, the jerseys are in fact for the 1975 season. The helmet, however, is intended to mimic Joe Roth's last game in Berkeley with the yellow mask and is why the 2007 & 2017 version have the yellow mask.

I see it as misinformation put forward by their marketing team and am trying to explain why the helmet mask is yellow and not gray ; As I said before they did not do a good job explaining the details and believe my explanation should hopefully clear that up.

Do you have a source for this? It makes no sense to present a throwback as, "This is 1975, but except for the hemet, that's the 1976 version."

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

8 hours ago, djam2410 said:

DKvOfGJUIAExuey.jpg

Duke jerseys for the Miami game 

Everything about this looks like one of those "create a team" options from a Madden game. 

The sleeve caps, overload of gray and even the "Devil looking at you" logo scream custom Xbox team that you replace Jacksonville with. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

17 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

Everything about this looks like one of those "create a team" options from a Madden game. 

The sleeve caps, overload of gray and even the "Devil looking at you" logo scream custom Xbox team that you replace Jacksonville with. 

Change the sleeve caps to the gray on the rest of the jersey and change the facemask and helmet stripe to blue. The overall look would go up dramatically.

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I don't get the hate for the Washington State uniforms. Yes they've been going heavy on grey/anthracite, but there's nothing bad about them.

There's nothing bad about their school colors, either.  It'd be great if they wore them.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived