College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

2 hours ago, djam2410 said:

The year is 2007, you have unlimited guesses to what team this is .

how many teams do you name before you actually get this right that it's Florida?

another big reason I don't like this jersey is the way the color change in different light. sometimes it looks dull gray, other times you see more of the green like below. 

Florida-Gators-running-back-Lamical-Perine--1021x580.jpg

ItI

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I only just sort of noticed, but has anyone else noticed that players wearing pink accessories in October has been drastically decreasing each season? Like I remember everyone having pink gloves/cleats for the entire month in past seasons but nowadays I feel like it’s become pretty rare to see even for one game in October let alone the entire month.

6 hours ago, Jetlodge said:

Something I only just sort of noticed, but has anyone else noticed that players wearing pink accessories in October has been drastically decreasing each season? Like I remember everyone having pink gloves/cleats for the entire month in past seasons but nowadays I feel like it’s become pretty rare to see even for one game in October let alone the entire month.

Ohio State does one game a year, that's how it's been for a while. Other schools have moved from breast cancer awareness to other cancers.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, Jetlodge said:

Its a good thing, it was too much pink at certain points

6 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Colorado going silver/white/white this weekend at Wazzu:

B04C961B-0FFC-41A0-938B-ABA7740CE9C6.jpeg.a9db50be4beb209a1c751ad2898fac71.jpeg

Seems like a different silver helmet than what they usually wear.  I could easily be wrong though.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

11 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Seems like a different silver helmet than what they usually wear.  I could easily be wrong though.

Just the lighting in that particular picture, and I think the white jerseys and pants make it look a bit lighter as well. You can see here that they used the same image of the silver helmets for the UW game a few weeks back:472AB8AE-02D8-464D-BBEE-FDE3238785C3.thumb.jpeg.e6f1c8e1d45777c3174a2c6855001a85.jpeg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 10/15/2017 at 4:32 PM, csura999 said:

A couple more games:

Image result for tulsa houston

Image result for baylor oklahoma state

Image result for colorado oregon state

Image result for west virginia texas tech

Image result for auburn lsu

Image result for rutgers illinois

Wish college football had this many nice-looking games every week!

There are plenty of nice and great looking games most of the time, they are a few that are klunkers however and that's get more attention unfortunately than the great looking games.

Speaking of klunkers, I hope this is first and the LAST time I ever want to see the Gators wearing this atrocity last Saturday.  If the Gators want an alternate stick with orange, if they want a gray alternate, make it gray without the gator skin it looked like a cruel Halloween party costume.  The blue jerseys are the best classic jerseys the gators, heck the royal blue and orange colors are a great color combo.  Yet they decide to ruin the reputation by pulling this off.  Hopefully now they will shelve the look permanently and go back to winning football something that has been lacking the last few weeks.

12 hours ago, pianoknight said:

Remember when Colorado didn't look like wet garbage? 

1210_rashaan-salaam_280x340.jpeg

They brought these back for four or five years...but went like 3-52 in them.  So they played like wet garbage while looking awesome.  The darker gold always looked better than the beige pants they have now.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

32 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

They brought these back for four or five years...but went like 3-52 in them.  So they played like wet garbage while looking awesome.  The darker gold always looked better than the beige pants they have now.

Their current gold pants look like khaki Dockers. Maybe they can all get some cornflower blue dress shirts to go along with it. 

Incidentally, Colorado leads the nation in all-time 5th Down conversions. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Ew. Why. 

At least put some scarlet on there. 

Also

A source close to the Ohio State football program has told Eleven Warriors the pattern in the numbers plays off of the "Land of the Wolves" mentality the team had prior to the 2016 season. It is supposed to replicate fur.

What?? 

Stop letting Instagram concept designers into the industry! These are garbage..

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived