College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, pianoknight said:

Their current gold pants look like khaki Dockers. Maybe they can all get some cornflower blue dress shirts to go along with it. 

Incidentally, Colorado leads the nation in all-time 5th Down conversions. 

Good to see an old Big 8 rivalry hasn't died. ;)

32 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

Even if it is "unnecessary", this is a good once a year look for tOSU. 

I wouldn't say once a year, but that is a really good blackout jersey, probably the best non pure throwback alt they've ever done. The whole "no blackout unis are good" is a meme of an opinion, blackouts are a fun event for both the team and the students. It's only a problem when it's overdone by the school and the uniform to go along with it is terrible.

Just now, jmac11281 said:

Are the Buckeyes wearing alternates against Penn State? That game should be a scarlet vs blue game.

Yes, since the fanbase wants traditional looks against Michigan, the seniors picked last year's helmet, the alts get worn vs Penn State or Nebraska. When Nebraska isn't on the schedule the opponent will change. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, MJWalker45 said:

Yes, since the fanbase wants traditional looks against Michigan, the seniors picked last year's helmet, the alts get worn vs Penn State or Nebraska. When Nebraska isn't on the schedule the opponent will change. 

I can definitely respect the traditional look being reserved for Michigan (as it shoild be) but OSU vs PSU in traditional uniforms is such a great looking game.

Just now, jmac11281 said:

I can definitely respect the traditional look being reserved for Michigan (as it shoild be) but OSU vs PSU in traditional uniforms is such a great looking game.

I'm just wondering if Penn State plans to go with their regular home uniform now. I think it'd look better than WWW vs GGG.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, MJWalker45 said:

I'm just wondering if Penn State plans to go with their regular home uniform now. I think it'd look better than WWW vs GGG.

I doubt if they will deviate from the usual WWW on the road but I completely agree with you. 

2 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

I doubt if they will deviate from the usual WWW on the road but I completely agree with you. 

Maybe they'll pull out a WBB look and cause large parts of Happy Valley to go crazy.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived