College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

Re: all the Ohio State fans who didnt wan't penn state to wear blue because they wanted to protect their fee fees from being hurt by an away team wearing home colors at Ohio Stadium;

Honestly kiss my ass, this is a visually :censored:ing disaster in every regard. It looks like two teams with unfilled uniform template are playing each other. Without the score bug there would be no possible way to know who is playing who. I'm glad you guys got to protect whatever "honor" or whatever the hell you had, because you got yourself the worst uniform match of the decade right here. I'm glad penn state is kicking your asses hard.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/27/2017 at 4:34 PM, upperV03 said:

Here, you should be able to see this one:

3BF18EBF-2A89-4F82-839A-4E058524A67D.thumb.jpeg.36809458f80e6ddbb4bf1af6f0199e5a.jpeg

One nit picky thing I have with college football uniforms is when teams choose a combo that doesn’t contrast with their opponents colors when they have the ability too. It happened earlier today in my JV football game (we wore our white and red uniforms) and the team we were playing has red, navy, and white colors and they wear navy jerseys normally, but against us they wore red jerseys and it took away the contrast. I see this happening with tons of teams with navy and red colors. Arizona should’ve worn all Navy to contrast the Washington State Crimson.

1 hour ago, Sedpredictsports said:

One nit picky thing I have with college football uniforms is when teams choose a combo that doesn’t contrast with their opponents colors when they have the ability too. It happened earlier today in my JV football game (we wore our white and red uniforms) and the team we were playing has red, navy, and white colors and they wear navy jerseys normally, but against us they wore red jerseys and it took away the contrast. I see this happening with tons of teams with navy and red colors. Arizona should’ve worn all Navy to contrast the Washington State Crimson.

The away team should have to wear contrasting colors if that were a rule, home team gets choice.

a2BRS8U.png

3 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

Re: all the Ohio State fans who didnt wan't penn state to wear blue because they wanted to protect their fee fees from being hurt by an away team wearing home colors at Ohio Stadium;

Honestly kiss my ass, this is a visually :censored:ing disaster in every regard. It looks like two teams with unfilled uniform template are playing each other. Without the score bug there would be no possible way to know who is playing who. I'm glad you guys got to protect whatever "honor" or whatever the hell you had, because you got yourself the worst uniform match of the decade right here. I'm glad penn state is kicking your asses hard.

The comeback is real. Go bucks! Lol

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Im going to say it...

I like Iowa State's unis. Especially their grey unis.

Sorry in advance 

Their gray unis are awful, but everything else is pretty good.  There is absolutely no reason for them to wear dark gray. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

As dark as the grey waa, Penn State wearing blue actually might not have helped as much as you think. I was clamoring for Penn State to wear blue but since that shade wasn't the lighter tone Colorado uses there was enough contrast for me. Granted the darker lids played a role as well. I hadn't really heard to many Ohio State fans complain, but Penn State sure did.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

HA!!  Whose "fee fees" are hurt now?

4 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

no1.gif?fit=385,232&ssl=1

5 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

?it actually was a decent looking game, not great, but decent. PLUS OSU got the comeback so you just ate your words bro ?

6 minutes ago, Sedpredictsports said:

?it actually was a decent looking game, not great, but decent. PLUS OSU got the comeback so you just ate your words bro ?

I'm not eating anything, I stand 100% by what i said. Ohio State pulled off one of the ugliest alts I've ever seen in the biggest game played this year. Win or lose, they should be ashamed of themselves, and I say that as someone who has been ashamed of their team for pulling out trash alts in big games.

1 hour ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

I'm not eating anything, I stand 100% by what i said. Ohio State pulled off one of the ugliest alts I've ever seen in the biggest game played this year. Win or lose, they should be ashamed of themselves, and I say that as someone who has been ashamed of their team for pulling out trash alts in big games.

I actually agree with this *turns and run away to hide in a cave where no one can find me*

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Ohio State looked horrible. I've complained a lot about all-black vs. all-white being far less appealing than college people seem to think, but all-gray vs. all-white is infinitely worse. I did have much issue with telling who was who because the gray was pretty dark, but it sure was ugly. Penn State wearing blue would have made the contrast issue way worse. But the fact that we have to debate whether the other team should wear their white or dark jerseys due to contrast is more proof that gray jerseys are dumb and bad and nobody should use them. 

7 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

I'm glad penn state is kicking your asses hard.

Well, that aged poorly...

The irony is that tOSU looked great on the field and...on the field. Besides gifting PSU two TDs, the dominated on the lines and had more yardage even before the comeback.

Archived