College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kabbey520 said:

They're just jumping on the military November train. Several schools have been selling these the last few years. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, kabbey520 said:

Appears to be apart of a Nike "Camo Pack" line of clothing, noticed Oregon had something similar on their online shop:

https://www.nike.com/t/camo-pack-oregon-mens-hoodie-ge0Ap3/00036704X-OD5

Mississippi State is bringing back the 2015 black uniforms (worn once that season, in a 42-16 win over Kentucky) for Saturday’s “Blackout” vs UMass. Will be worn with the silver helmets, which haven’t been worn seen since the Arkansas game last year.

635818932648073919-USATSI-8882867.jpg

silver-helmet_orig.png

If we just have to do a black jersey, that’s about as good as you can get without completely excluding maroon. The worst part is still the pants, but at least the huge logo has been downgraded from full time to once a year. Would rather see a black helmet, but silver should look good with the silver numbers. Overall, miles better than last year’s Adidas-ified mess.

2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Why would Mississippi St do a blackout against UMASS of all teams...I mean come oooon. You play in the SEC! If you are going to a blackout do it against the Auburns, the Bamas, the LSUs. Not umASS. 

State’s had some really good uni matchups with the traditional SEC teams this year. Personally, I’d rather not sacrifice that and wear black in a less important game.

2 minutes ago, pscf3 said:

State’s had some really good uni matchups with the traditional SEC teams this year. Personally, I’d rather not sacrifice that and wear black in a less important game.

I don't care if they do black, but if you are going to then at least have the black pants match the normal pants template and put some stripes on them instead of the huge logo on the pants. This is just pure laziness from Adidas through my eyes. 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, nuordr said:

I don't care if they do black, but if you are going to then at least have the black pants match the normal pants template and put some stripes on them instead of the huge logo on the pants. This is just pure laziness from Adidas through my eyes. 

I agree-

2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Why would Mississippi St do a blackout against UMASS of all teams...I mean come oooon. You play in the SEC! If you are going to a blackout do it against the Auburns, the Bamas, the LSUs. Not umASS. 

I think they had worn black against Bama couple years ago...game didn't go well I think 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Well I was right about Oregon’s jersey/pants combo for tomorrow’s game at UW, but wrong about the helmets. Instead of going with the green helmets, they’ll be going with the chrome wings and reprising the combo from their Week 4 loss at ASU:

Although I would’ve preferred the green helmets, especially since they’ve only been worn once so far this season, this is still a pretty solid combo and one that’s slightly reminiscent of what they wore in 2013 in Seattle:

B505F8FF-0946-4C32-8B02-9CACCEFEBBEB.jpeg.6fe9fea568d0fd7d25026da23cea3775.jpeg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived